[OFN] The Wire

Beef Welington

Veteran XV
This is absolutely the greatest television show ever to be created. I just finished watching the last season, and all I can say is wow. I can't think of any other television show, film, book, or any media production of any sort that has come closer to just giving you a sense of it all.

That sounds vague but if you've seen the show I think you know what I mean.

TheWire.jpg

dangelobarksdale.jpg

060914_BI_theWireEX.jpg

ep03_dangelo_bodie_wallace.jpg

ep50_bodie_01.jpg

wire.jpg

shakimagreggs.jpg

ep33_stringer_avon1.jpg

The_Wire_Snoop.jpg

avon.jpg

ep21_nick_sobotka.jpg

omar.jpg

franksobotka.jpg

ep28_marlo.jpg

slimcharles.jpg

propjoe.jpg

bunk.jpg

11_thewire_lg.jpg

I was gonna try to post everyone but realized that this show has like a hundred characters that are all worth posting.

Last edited:
nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga SHIIIIIT

are there any whites in this thing

well it takes place in Baltimore, which is 60% black, and on top of that focuses heavily on the drug trade in west Baltimore, which is like 95% black. There are plenty of white people on the show, but it is predominantly black. The white guys are where white guys usually are: in the political arena and the police department. There are also Greek drug smugglers and a bunch of Polish dockworkers in the second season.

But I guess I didn't post many white people because the black people are definitely the coolest characters.

one of my post degree objectives is to re-watch seasons 1-4 and then finish off with the final season

problem is i've lost my season 1 dvd and also i can't seem to find a 'store' to 'buy' all of the episodes for season 5 :/

Back