11:41 AM
we click
11:41 AM
and i think it could be a fulfilling relationship, whatever the context
11:42 AM
be it a true romantic relationship, or even just as friends

We fucked, shes physical with me in public

WHAT THE HELL? - Oh yeah, woman dont make sense

I dont understand the problem. If I'm reading this right, and lets face it I'm awesome at reading, she stated she is fine with dating you or even just being a fuck buddy.

Welcome to the friend zone. She's fucking someone else too.

I see her every day, we talk 24-7 its not that, she even says in a relationship etc. We still bang. Shes going through a lot right now. But still wtf?

If i thought friend zone like u faggots id be a quitter, im no quitter

I see her every day, we talk 24-7 its not that, she even says in a relationship etc. We still bang. Shes going through a lot right now. But still wtf?

If i thought friend zone like u faggots id be a quitter, im no quitter

That's how guys "in the friend zone" think. She thinks of you as a fuckable brother. Don't complain if you're still getting some.

I don't think you are cast into the friend zone. It sounds like she was trying to say no matter what she wants to be with you in some form. And physicality in public definitely translates into a budding romantic relationship wop wop

real men don't really give a shit.

as long as she puts out, and hangs out, you're golden.

if she stops doing one or the other, get someone else to fill in.

you have to realize she started out that conversation "regardless of what happens mike". I take this as "some shit is about to happen, prepare yourself."

you have to realize she started out that conversation "regardless of what happens mike". I take this as "some shit is about to happen, prepare yourself."

Totally. Shes taking it slow. She just graduated cornell, moved here from chicago, is moving into an apt, her life is going through a drastic change. So it has mostly do with that - along with some stuff in my part im sure.

Shes very mature and open so she hides nothing.

I do hope it works out tho.. mark this thread TW. If we become something it will last :p so you can stop calling me a whore. first one in a while i would want to be with

Back