No Country for Old Men is the worst Movie I've seen in the last 3 years

mstrike

Veteran XV
No parrot tea here, I saw it not too long ago, and I thought it was awful.

How did this overrated piece of trash win 4 Oscars?

How did this overrated piece of trash win 4 Oscars?

I agree, the only thing that sustained the plot line was incredibly retarded decisions from the protagonists. Horrible script, basically a silly 70's horror movie remade into an "epic" by hollywood shills.

the best part is people actually think it's a good movie.

I thought it wasn't good enough to lick the sweat from my balls.

good acting though.

ps-I am ashamed to agree with mstrike, the fucking queer ball decorating faggot.

That's funny because I said it was the best movie I had seen in at least two years when I was leaving the theater. I stand by that quite firmly.

Although I have seen a couple other films since then that I would rate higher.

HEY GUYS I FOUND DAED BODIES IN THE DESSERT LOL AND LIKE 39482908480927342074092374092 MILLION DOLLARS

BRBR IM GOING BACK OUT THERE TO GIVE SOME MEXCINA I NEVER MET WATER LMAOMLMALMAOAMLAMOA

you are a fucking moron if that is plausible.

oh no doubt the bad guy was "badass"

but that is seriously all that movie had going for it, 4 fucking oscars?

jesus titty fucking christ

this is what passes for "AN AMERICAN EPIC LMAO"

really?

fucking pathetic.

Just an overall stupid movie. The plot was not only thin, it was completely unrealistic. The overall message in the title and at the end of the movie was lame: "THERE'S NO WAY TO STOP FATE LOL/THERE WILL ALWAYS BE EVIL IN THIS WORLD." OK, no shit, but at least give Tommy Lee Jones a valiant attempt to stop the assassin and have him die a really bad ass, manly death in the end.

C'mon, where's the Tommy Lee Jones from The Fugitive?

Just an overall stupid movie. The plot was not only thin, it was completely unrealistic. The overall message in the title and at the end of the movie was lame: "THERE'S NO WAY TO STOP FATE LOL/THERE WILL ALWAYS BE EVIL IN THIS WORLD." OK, no shit, but at least give Tommy Lee Jones a valiant attempt to stop the assassin and have him die a really bad ass, manly death in the end.

C'mon, where's the Tommy Lee Jones from The Fugitive?

Don't be a fucking simple minded retard mstrike, god damn. Not enough explosions and kung fu sequences for you?

thats why the general WORLD POPULACE should be kept in a near coma state with mind numbingly retarded television and movies, but I still think it's awesome to watch them slobber all over themselves and think "WOAW WHAT A GRAT MOVEE ROFL HE TOTALLYL DIDN"T WIN OMG AN UNHAPPYG ENDING WTF THATASS A TWISAT??"

it makes me smile on the inside because I know when the end times come, they will be my sheep sent to slaughter in the name of satan...er..freedom.

Back