Danica Patrick Wins

CERVICAL-KREMS

Veteran XV
At twin ring Motegi.

"Danica Patrick is beautiful. Really? She's 4'11" and bow-legged. Have you ever seen her waddle to her car? Oh yeah, I'm sure she's beautiful when she's driving around with her hair blowing in the wind...as she's in last place getting lapped by all the male drivers." -Daniel Tosh

danica-patrick-copertina4p.jpg

This is not enough Impalas

Last edited:
Her legs are just designed to wrap around someone. When you are only 4'11", you need the extra bend.

Her winning is the best thing that could happen to Indy car. Was wonder why it took so long. I bet they told the other drivers to let her win. In the past they wouldn't give her any room.

Just read the news report on Drudge. She was in 4th with a few laps to go. Two people at the top had to pitt for fuel, and Castroneves was also conserving fuel when he was passed.
He said she won fair and square. See, that's the difference. In the past he would have blocked her. I guess he didn't want to run out of fuel.

Last edited:
Her winning is the best thing that could happen to Indy car. Was wonder why it took so long. I bet they told the other drivers to let her win. In the past they wouldn't give her any room.

Just read the news report on Drudge. She was in 4th with a few laps to go. Two people at the top had to pitt for fuel, and Castroneves was also conserving fuel when he was passed.
He said she won fair and square. See, that's the difference. In the past he would have blocked her. I guess he didn't want to run out of fuel.

She pitted w/50 to go, came out of pit road first. She got a terrible restart and fell back, and when she did the announcers said she was "conserving fuel". If she were really conserving fuel, she would've got into the draft of all the people who didn't pit ahead of her w/less fuel. 5 seconds later she came over the radio apologizing because she fucked up. Castronoves was definitely out of the throttle on the last 2 laps, just trying to make it to the finish for points. If it were the last race of the year, she wouldn't have won.

Back