http://www.nomarriage.com/

Azn_Essence

Veteran XV
i think ngfm created this site

"How women manipulate you.
They aren't insane. The Hos are infinitely selfish and manipulative, and incredibly clever about disguising their manipulation. The ho think that men are just tools to use and discard as needed.

It just SEEMS like insanity to you, when you see the wild fucking weird shit that they pull on you. In reality hos are busily manipulating you, doing crazy shit to throw you off balance and confuse you, so you won't see through their bullshit.

Women are, for the most part, not well suited to accept reality or to think logically. the ho will approach a situation with their mind already made up, then she will twist and manipulate the information to validate what they're already thinking.

So their views on reality are usually messed up. and their process for arguing/interacting is not based on reality, instead it's based on whatever irrational tools will help them prove their point (screaming, personal attacks, red herrings, etc).

NoMarriage.com manual will teach you how to avoid being manipulated by women. "

Should be a NGFM quote as well:

"I don't think I'll get married again. I'll just find a woman I don't like and give her a house."
Lewis Grizzard

Back