I have three presentations to give tomorrow

Daedalus

Veteran XV
One is on something I know next to nothing about, and the professor said he'll be asking everyone questions after they finish which means I'll probably look like a retard (then again I always do).

Then I have another presentation on Tuesday, and ANOTHER one Wednesday as well. School is so gay, I just want to graduate.

This isn't your personal Live Journal faggot, if you're not doing drugs, fucking random anonymous persons and taking lewd pictures to post here, or planning on killing yourself in the near future then we don't fucking care.

these finals are gonna rape me
ive been horribly sick the past month and not paying attention
only classes im not worried about are chemistry because i basically have 8 million percent in the lab portion

I have two this week (stupid) one Tuesday and one Thursday, a histology exam Wednesday. Next week I have two retarded lab finals. Then the following week I have a term paper due that I should have been working on all semester.

Then finals the next two weeks.

Then a month off an summer school, which rolls right into Fall semester.

Fuck me.

i have to spend all morning talking to a group of med students tomorrow

then again, i always look back fondly on the time before sig lines, when people would have trick sentences at the end of their posts

i might tell them it's not too late to get into business school

then again, i always look back fondly on the time before sig lines, when people would have trick sentences at the end of their posts

I have two this week (stupid) one Tuesday and one Thursday, a histology exam Wednesday. Next week I have two retarded lab finals. Then the following week I have a term paper due that I should have been working on all semester.

Then finals the next two weeks.

Then a month off an summer school, which rolls right into Fall semester.

Fuck me.

Graduating is nice. It will all be over with in about nine days (for me, not you obviously). Muahahaha.

Also I've finished nearly all my papers. Didn't even leave my room all last week except to go to class. I had a big hobo beard going until today and my girlfriend would just buy me food and bring it to me. At least the tough things will be over in about three days for me when these presentations are done.

Yeah I finish up in December.

I have from like May 10th - Jun 3rd or so to enjoy my summer. Around the 10th or so I'm gonna go out and get hammered, regardless of anything. I'm going to the beach around the 21st for a week or so, to soak up some sun and surf. I can't wait, school is so rediculous sometimes.

I've got a 40min presentation on sex selection, 4 finals, 4 research papers due totaling up to be about 40 pages, not to mention 30hours a week at work and frat stuff. ie volunteering, drinking, and meetings... the next 3 weeks are going to be hell.

penetrating what? cake with your fork? fatty

I've got to spend tomorrow studying, doing homework, and working on lab reports. Tuesday I have my birthday, dynamics homework due, and a test in my vehicle design class. Wednesday I have two lab reports due, a calc 3 test, and a ton of reading to do for thursday. Thursday I have more dynamics homework due, a presentation/discussion for my japanese lit class, and three sections of calc 3 homework to do. Friday I have the calc 3 homework due, and then I get to spend the weekend doing a lab for calc 3.

And I've still got two more weeks of this shit until finals :(

penetrating what? cake with your fork? fatty

No, dinner will be spaghetti tomorrow. The correct answer is vagina with my penis.

I am doing a study abroad thing, and one of the professors who acted all nonchalant about her classes "oh they won't be a big deal. I realize you came over to travel..ect ect" has made it incredibly gay with boatloads of retarded bitch work right now towards the end. From what I heard from students in the past...this semester use to be cake. This professor doesn't seem to have gotten the memo.

Im not really worried about it. I am giving it as much time as I think it deserves (read: not much at all) and I am still going to Bratislava :)rocker:) this for the weekend..starting wednesday.

Back