Fat chick robs candy store

Dyno

Veteran XV
With her baby.

Original.jpg

Mom Brings Baby Along To Candy Store Robbery - :: LOCAL 12 :: WKRC-TV Cincinnati
A local mother is in trouble after police say she brought her baby along when she broke into a Downtown Cincinnati candy store early this morning.

Officers believe 19 year old Christine Ruther and three others broke a window to get inside Minges Candy Store on Court Street in Downtown Cincinnati at 1:00 a.m.
Police say Ruther took her baby out of a stroller so they could fill it with $400 worth of candy.

Officers followed a trail of candy wrappers to Fourth and Race Streets, where they arrested Ruther along with 19-year-old Rebecca Gamble, 18-year-old Terrance Ware and 22-year-old Dwight Reed. Ruther is charged with breaking and entering and child endangering.
Accomplices:
Original.jpg

Original.jpg

Original.jpg

1) Find some homeless people hanging out, give them a big bag of candy
2) Leave candy wrappers on way to store
3) Break into store and take valuables, knock over some candy

Whoever pulled this was a genius.

Goddddddddammit! Who in the FUCKING FUCK FUCKY FUCK is having SEX with, and raw dogging, this fuggo lard sow?!!!! I mean, how do you even get a fucking hard on within 50 meters of this horrid tub of sloppy shit. Goddamn this fucking blows my mind. BLOWS MY FUCKING MIND.

Back