house training a puppy

Phantred

Veteran XV
fucking blows

She has absolutely no problem with pooping in her crate. She's only like 4 or 5 weeks old, so that maybe it? I hope so.

Someone with more dog experience tell me the natural 'don't poop where you sleep' kicks in later.

simmer on low

oyster sauce, shrimp paste, broccoli, MSG... simmer for 5-10 minutes.

serve hot over jasmine rice

she HATES the crate. For years I work 4 hours a day, the week i get a dog i happen to work till 4 every day, take her out and she just plays for 10 minutes then sleeps :shrug:

4 or 5 weeks old is too young im pretty sure

we werent able to get our puppy until she was 8 weeks old or so. and even after that there was a learning curve for training her

4 or 5 weeks old is too young im pretty sure

we werent able to get our puppy until she was 8 weeks old or so. and even after that there was a learning curve for training her

yeah, 49 days is supposed to be perfect, i got her a little young, good to hear that though.

I think it's too young, aren't puppies supposed to be with their mother the first 6-8 weeks to properly learn dog skills?

If you don't want her pooping in the crate..try puppy pads from the store, put it in the crate..let her go on it..then move it to the location you want and see if it works. It's hard to tell. You could always move the crate to the area you want her to poo at in the house, and repeat what I mentioned. Good luck.

I got mine around 10 weeks and she never crapped/peed in the crate. She's probably too young, but it could also be the size of the crate. If the crate is big enough for them to sleep comfortably without ever worrying about touching it, it's too big. My dog could sprawl out in her crate, but she was close enough to both sides to touch them on accident while sleeping.

The downside to this is if it is a larger breed you will go through a few crates as it grows up.

just like he said, the dog can safely poop away from it's living area

it's called be the alpha, smash that little shit into submission if you catch it dropping turds in the crate.....

i kid. too young most likely, keep the smaller crate it'll figure it out...

pics of said dog you c-hunt. it better not be some girly dog either, i'll find you and smash your car if it is.

it's called be the alpha, smash that little shit into submission if you catch it dropping turds in the crate.....

i kid. too young most likely, keep the smaller crate it'll figure it out...

pics of said dog you c-hunt. it better not be some girly dog either, i'll find you and smash your car if it is.

decided today to sell the car actually...

its a golden retriever, i have an aunt that has been breeding them for years, lots of my family has them and they always turn out so awesome.

She totally charged me full price for it:/

4-5 is much too young. Pup should still be w/ the litter.
But anyway, my suggestion is to keep that pup by your side on a little leash and watch like a hawk. Rush outside when it gets ready to go.

4-5 is much too young. Pup should still be w/ the litter.
But anyway, my suggestion is to keep that pup by your side on a little leash and watch like a hawk. Rush outside when it gets ready to go.

trying that, she is such a sneaky pisser:(

Back