Does Yoda have a belly button?

Dead Ben

Veteran XX
My wife just thought she saw Yoda's belly button but she wasn't sure. I think he may have come from something other than a human-like birth like a tadpole, an egg or immaculate conception or some shit.

I need belly buttonal proof.

yodababynewspaper.jpg

Lisa does her homework and, over the next few weeks, we fuck every day after school. Lisa's transition from an inexperienced, naive virgin to an adventurous, insatiable lover is amazing. We experiment with every position she can find on the Internet. Everyday we give each other head, fuck in a new, creative position and then take a shower together, or jump in the pool, before mom comes home. Some of the positions take us to new heights, and some make us laugh, as we twist our bodies, trying to duplicate pictures or instructions she's printed out. I like positions where she's straddling me and riding my cock. Whether it's on a chair, the bed or the living room couch. I love watching her tits bounce up and down and seeing the expression on her face when she cums.

Lisa loves it when I'm dominating her, pounding into her when she can't move. She especially likes lying on her back, with me pushing her legs up over her head, while I hammer her from above. She likes getting fucked from behind too, with my cock ramming into her hot, little pussy, while I hold her hips with my hands. But nothing compares to the day she surprised the hell out of me by asking me to tie her up and tease her. She comes into my room with strips of scrap cloth from mom's sewing room, wearing nothing but a shit-eating grin on her face.

"Jack, you won't believe what we're going to do today." She says, mischievously, shaking her tits in my face. She asks me to tie her legs to the corners of my bed and tie her hands over her head. Then, following her instructions, I tease and pinch her tits and lightly run one finger up and down her moist slit, without ever penetrating her, or touching her clit. I just play with her body, running my hands over her stomach, biting her tits, caressing her legs and fingering her pussy lips for over forty-five minutes. She is soaking wet and bucking her ass up from the bed, trying to suck my finger into her pussy. I'm really getting into the game and won't let her get any satisfaction, no matter what she says.

"Please, Jack. That's enough!" She pleads. "Just stick your finger in me or your tongue or your cock. Please! The teasing worked, Jack. I'm burning up. Feel my pussy. Feel it inside. It's on fire! Come on Jack, please!" She begs. "It wasn't supposed to go on this long."

I don't answer. I just keep teasing her. What an erotic sight she is, tied to the bed with her arms stretched over her head, and her legs spread wide apart. Pulling her arms up makes her small, white mounds look almost flat against her chest. Her normally pink nipples are bright red, little knots from being pinched and bitten. I get a comb and run it through her lovely blonde pubic hair, like I'm grooming a puppy. Her pussy lips are glistening and her syrupy juices are running down between her ass cheeks. My cock is as hard as a rock and throbbing for release. Finally, I move my head between her legs and lick one long stroke up her pussy lips, enjoying the taste of her thick creamy nectar.

"Yes, Jack! Thank you, Jack. Please eat my pussy!" She begs, relaxing her ass back on the bed as she tries to pull her knees up, but can't move them, with her legs tied to the bed.

"I will lick your pussy, Lisa, but you're going to have to earn it." I pinch her nipples again, as I straddle her body, sliding my cock between her tits. I sit there, enjoying the feel of her tits around my cock, and the look on her face, questioning what I'm talking about.

"You will suck my cock for exactly two minutes." I tell her. "That will earn you one long lick of your pussy. For every two minutes of cock sucking, I will lick you one time. If you suck especially good, I might consider sticking my tongue in your pussy." I slide up farther until the head of my cock is inches from her mouth.

"That's not fair, Jack!" She decries. "You should eat me for two minutes for two minutes of cock sucking!"

"Take it or leave it, Lisa." I say nonchalantly. "I can just keep doing what I'm doing, or I can get off rubbing my cock between your tits, and not touch your pussy at all. You're really in no position to negotiate." I tell her, sliding my cock back down between her tits.

"Wait, Jack! Okay, you win." She says, opening her mouth so I can slide my cock in. I know how much Lisa likes being teased and I'm confident this game will build her to a record-breaking orgasm. I check my watch and push my cock into her mouth. She sucks and licks my cock for two minutes and I reluctantly pull it out.

"Good Job, Lisa!" I commend her, moving down her body and positioning my face between her spread-eagled legs. Starting just above her asshole, I slowly lick one long stroke up between her lips, pushing my tongue deep insider her drenched pussy and up over her clit. I lap up as much juice as I can and want to go back for more, but decide to continue the teasing a little while longer.

"Oh God, Jack! Please lick me some more." She pleads fervently. "That felt so good! Please, Jack!"

Without saying anything, I move up her body and again push my cock in her mouth. She sucks harder than before, and I'm really getting off on her cock sucking, when the two minutes are up. My cock is throbbing when I pull it from her mouth, and move down to lick her pussy again. This is supposed to be teasing her, but I'm not sure how long I'll be able to keep going. After I lick another deep, long stroke, I let my tongue linger inside her pussy and she lifts her ass off the bed, trying to push it in farther. I decide to change the game a little, hell; I'm making it up as I go along anyway. I move my body up over hers and slide my cock up inside her sopping, wet pussy. I just hold it there, putting my weight on her, so she can't move around. Her pussy muscles are contracting tightly around my cock, as I whisper in her ear.
"For the next two minute sucking session, you're going to lick your pussy juice off my cock." I whisper to Lisa. "Here's a sample taste." I say, pushing my pussy-soaked tongue deep inside her mouth. It is taking everything I have to hold still and not pump my cock in and out of her tight, over-heated pussy as she sucks on my tongue. Ever since the day she first licked my fingers, after I finger-fucked her, Lisa has loved the taste of her own juices. She likes kissing me after I've eaten her, and she's more than willing to suck me off, after I've fucked her. I know this is an additional turn on and will tease her even more.

"Oh Jack!" She begs. "Don't pull your cock out. Fuck me with it! My pussy feels good, doesn't it? It's burning, Jack. Just fuck me! I'll suck the juices off after, you know I will."

The look on her face, as she pleads, almost make me change my mind, but I want to tease her just a little more. I lift my weight off of her and she starts humping my cock, as I pull it out of her pussy. I slide up her body, slip my pussy soaked cock between her lips and start pumping in and out, fucking her mouth as she sucks the juices off. It doesn't take two minutes for me to start cumming. Lisa keeps sucking and swallowing, as my cock jerks several loads of cum into her warm mouth. She licks me clean, swallowing the mixture of my cum and her juices, and I decide it's time to take care of her burning snatch.

She bucks her ass up and pulls at her bindings, as I eat her pussy, suck her clit and finger fuck her through three orgasms. As she lay there, trembling from her third orgasm, I slip my fully recovered cock inside her, and fuck her to orgasm number four, while she sucks the pussy juice from my tongue. She is still panting and shivering, when I untie her hands and feet, and hold her body against mine.

"Oh my god, Jack!" She says, trying to catch her breath. "That was awesome! I can't believe what you did to me! You know me so well, Jack." She says, in a rapid-fire staccato. "You were amazing when you wouldn't even answer me. You just kept teasing and teasing. I was so hot and I couldn't do a damn thing, not even touch myself. And then, when you made me suck my own juices off your cock and then suck them off your tongue, while you fucked me! I've never cum so hard, Jack." This is something Lisa says on a regular basis. Every time she researches a new and creative twist to our lovemaking, she comes harder and harder. I wonder what's next. I also wonder why the taste of her own pussy juice turns her on so much. I might have to research that.

Mondays are always the most intense days for us. We suck and fuck all we want on weekdays, before mom comes home, but on the weekends we hardly ever get a chance. We might grope each other and steal a kiss or cop a feel, but we are never alone long enough to get each other off. By Monday afternoon we are all over each other as soon as we get inside the front door. This leads to a lot of creative lovemaking; in the living room, the hallway or the kitchen, before we finally make it to the bedroom and fuck and suck each other's brains out.

We still fuck in the shower regularly but we also love fucking in the pool. I like to lean back against the side of the pool and stretch my legs out in the water, while Lisa, with just her swimsuit top on, straddles my cock, sucking it deep inside her tight, young pussy. It's hard to describe the sensation of being surrounded by cool water, while my cock is buried deep inside my sister's flaming, hot pussy. It's while fucking in the pool one day that we almost get caught. It's also the day that I first become infatuated with my mother's sexy body.

It's a Saturday, so we wouldn't normally be able to do anything, but Lisa is horny as hell and won't leave me alone. It's her idea for us to go swimming, and fuck in the pool, while mom is busy doing laundry and watching TV. I tell her it's too risky but she keeps teasing me, touching my cock and rubbing her tits against me all day. Around 2 o'clock, mom decides to take a nap. That's when I give in. We change into our swimsuits and rush out to the pool.

As soon as we hit the water, Lisa takes off her swimsuit bottom, swims over to me and pulls my suit down. My suit is hooked around one ankle, as I put my arms up on the side of the decking, and Lisa impales herself on my already rigid cock. Her face is about a foot from mine, as she furiously bounces up and down on my cock, making waves across the swimming pool.

"How's the water?" Mom asks, sticking her head out of the sliding glass door.

"Great!" Lisa answers. She stops bouncing, but keeps my cock buried deep inside her tight, wet pussy.

"The temperature is perfect and the sun isn't too hot today." I'm impressed. She's carrying on a conversation with mom, while her pussy muscles continue to milk my cock. She's acting like nothing is going on while I, on the other hand, am freaking out about getting caught.

"Good, I couldn't sleep so I thought I might join you two for a swim." Mom says. "I'll get my suit on and be right out."

"Great, mom!" Lisa shouts. "Wear that sexy new pink swimsuit you bought. I haven't seen you in it."

"Okay." She closes the door and Lisa starts bouncing up and down like a mad woman.

"Are you crazy?" I ask. "Mom's going to be out here in a minute. We have to stop and get our suits back on." I can't believe she wants to keep fucking with mom coming out.

"Just a few more minutes, Jack." She says, panting. "It'll take mom a while to get changed. I'm so close. It won't take long."

She is watching the door, bouncing on my cock and grinding her clit against me. Just as she starts to cum, I hear the sliding glass door open. She pushes down hard, clamping her hot, quivering pussy around my cock. As mom is stepping through the sliding glass door, Lisa quickly jumps off my cock and swims away from me. We both struggle to get our swimsuits back on, before mom gets to the pool.

Lisa is smiling at me and treading water in the deep end of the pool. Mom is walking down the steps, in the shallow end, near me. Mom keeps herself in shape and looks about ten years younger than her 37 years. She's wearing a light pink two-piece swimsuit that shows off her tan, well-toned body. As I watch her get in the pool, it's easy to see where Lisa gets her sexy shape. Mom's flat stomach, the curves of her ass and her shapely legs all remind me of Lisa. Her breasts are much larger and a lot more of her tits are visible before they disappear behind the small triangles of her swimsuit top.

Lisa does her homework and, over the next few weeks, we fuck every day after school. Lisa's transition from an inexperienced, naive virgin to an adventurous, insatiable lover is amazing. We experiment with every position she can find on the Internet. Everyday we give each other head, fuck in a new, creative position and then take a shower together, or jump in the pool, before mom comes home. Some of the positions take us to new heights, and some make us laugh, as we twist our bodies, trying to duplicate pictures or instructions she's printed out. I like positions where she's straddling me and riding my cock. Whether it's on a chair, the bed or the living room couch. I love watching her tits bounce up and down and seeing the expression on her face when she cums.

Lisa loves it when I'm dominating her, pounding into her when she can't move. She especially likes lying on her back, with me pushing her legs up over her head, while I hammer her from above. She likes getting fucked from behind too, with my cock ramming into her hot, little pussy, while I hold her hips with my hands. But nothing compares to the day she surprised the hell out of me by asking me to tie her up and tease her. She comes into my room with strips of scrap cloth from mom's sewing room, wearing nothing but a shit-eating grin on her face.

"Jack, you won't believe what we're going to do today." She says, mischievously, shaking her tits in my face. She asks me to tie her legs to the corners of my bed and tie her hands over her head. Then, following her instructions, I tease and pinch her tits and lightly run one finger up and down her moist slit, without ever penetrating her, or touching her clit. I just play with her body, running my hands over her stomach, biting her tits, caressing her legs and fingering her pussy lips for over forty-five minutes. She is soaking wet and bucking her ass up from the bed, trying to suck my finger into her pussy. I'm really getting into the game and won't let her get any satisfaction, no matter what she says.

"Please, Jack. That's enough!" She pleads. "Just stick your finger in me or your tongue or your cock. Please! The teasing worked, Jack. I'm burning up. Feel my pussy. Feel it inside. It's on fire! Come on Jack, please!" She begs. "It wasn't supposed to go on this long."

I don't answer. I just keep teasing her. What an erotic sight she is, tied to the bed with her arms stretched over her head, and her legs spread wide apart. Pulling her arms up makes her small, white mounds look almost flat against her chest. Her normally pink nipples are bright red, little knots from being pinched and bitten. I get a comb and run it through her lovely blonde pubic hair, like I'm grooming a puppy. Her pussy lips are glistening and her syrupy juices are running down between her ass cheeks. My cock is as hard as a rock and throbbing for release. Finally, I move my head between her legs and lick one long stroke up her pussy lips, enjoying the taste of her thick creamy nectar.

"Yes, Jack! Thank you, Jack. Please eat my pussy!" She begs, relaxing her ass back on the bed as she tries to pull her knees up, but can't move them, with her legs tied to the bed.

"I will lick your pussy, Lisa, but you're going to have to earn it." I pinch her nipples again, as I straddle her body, sliding my cock between her tits. I sit there, enjoying the feel of her tits around my cock, and the look on her face, questioning what I'm talking about.

"You will suck my cock for exactly two minutes." I tell her. "That will earn you one long lick of your pussy. For every two minutes of cock sucking, I will lick you one time. If you suck especially good, I might consider sticking my tongue in your pussy." I slide up farther until the head of my cock is inches from her mouth.

"That's not fair, Jack!" She decries. "You should eat me for two minutes for two minutes of cock sucking!"

"Take it or leave it, Lisa." I say nonchalantly. "I can just keep doing what I'm doing, or I can get off rubbing my cock between your tits, and not touch your pussy at all. You're really in no position to negotiate." I tell her, sliding my cock back down between her tits.

"Wait, Jack! Okay, you win." She says, opening her mouth so I can slide my cock in. I know how much Lisa likes being teased and I'm confident this game will build her to a record-breaking orgasm. I check my watch and push my cock into her mouth. She sucks and licks my cock for two minutes and I reluctantly pull it out.

"Good Job, Lisa!" I commend her, moving down her body and positioning my face between her spread-eagled legs. Starting just above her asshole, I slowly lick one long stroke up between her lips, pushing my tongue deep insider her drenched pussy and up over her clit. I lap up as much juice as I can and want to go back for more, but decide to continue the teasing a little while longer.

"Oh God, Jack! Please lick me some more." She pleads fervently. "That felt so good! Please, Jack!"

Without saying anything, I move up her body and again push my cock in her mouth. She sucks harder than before, and I'm really getting off on her cock sucking, when the two minutes are up. My cock is throbbing when I pull it from her mouth, and move down to lick her pussy again. This is supposed to be teasing her, but I'm not sure how long I'll be able to keep going. After I lick another deep, long stroke, I let my tongue linger inside her pussy and she lifts her ass off the bed, trying to push it in farther. I decide to change the game a little, hell; I'm making it up as I go along anyway. I move my body up over hers and slide my cock up inside her sopping, wet pussy. I just hold it there, putting my weight on her, so she can't move around. Her pussy muscles are contracting tightly around my cock, as I whisper in her ear.
"For the next two minute sucking session, you're going to lick your pussy juice off my cock." I whisper to Lisa. "Here's a sample taste." I say, pushing my pussy-soaked tongue deep inside her mouth. It is taking everything I have to hold still and not pump my cock in and out of her tight, over-heated pussy as she sucks on my tongue. Ever since the day she first licked my fingers, after I finger-fucked her, Lisa has loved the taste of her own juices. She likes kissing me after I've eaten her, and she's more than willing to suck me off, after I've fucked her. I know this is an additional turn on and will tease her even more.

"Oh Jack!" She begs. "Don't pull your cock out. Fuck me with it! My pussy feels good, doesn't it? It's burning, Jack. Just fuck me! I'll suck the juices off after, you know I will."

The look on her face, as she pleads, almost make me change my mind, but I want to tease her just a little more. I lift my weight off of her and she starts humping my cock, as I pull it out of her pussy. I slide up her body, slip my pussy soaked cock between her lips and start pumping in and out, fucking her mouth as she sucks the juices off. It doesn't take two minutes for me to start cumming. Lisa keeps sucking and swallowing, as my cock jerks several loads of cum into her warm mouth. She licks me clean, swallowing the mixture of my cum and her juices, and I decide it's time to take care of her burning snatch.

She bucks her ass up and pulls at her bindings, as I eat her pussy, suck her clit and finger fuck her through three orgasms. As she lay there, trembling from her third orgasm, I slip my fully recovered cock inside her, and fuck her to orgasm number four, while she sucks the pussy juice from my tongue. She is still panting and shivering, when I untie her hands and feet, and hold her body against mine.

"Oh my god, Jack!" She says, trying to catch her breath. "That was awesome! I can't believe what you did to me! You know me so well, Jack." She says, in a rapid-fire staccato. "You were amazing when you wouldn't even answer me. You just kept teasing and teasing. I was so hot and I couldn't do a damn thing, not even touch myself. And then, when you made me suck my own juices off your cock and then suck them off your tongue, while you fucked me! I've never cum so hard, Jack." This is something Lisa says on a regular basis. Every time she researches a new and creative twist to our lovemaking, she comes harder and harder. I wonder what's next. I also wonder why the taste of her own pussy juice turns her on so much. I might have to research that.

Mondays are always the most intense days for us. We suck and fuck all we want on weekdays, before mom comes home, but on the weekends we hardly ever get a chance. We might grope each other and steal a kiss or cop a feel, but we are never alone long enough to get each other off. By Monday afternoon we are all over each other as soon as we get inside the front door. This leads to a lot of creative lovemaking; in the living room, the hallway or the kitchen, before we finally make it to the bedroom and fuck and suck each other's brains out.

We still fuck in the shower regularly but we also love fucking in the pool. I like to lean back against the side of the pool and stretch my legs out in the water, while Lisa, with just her swimsuit top on, straddles my cock, sucking it deep inside her tight, young pussy. It's hard to describe the sensation of being surrounded by cool water, while my cock is buried deep inside my sister's flaming, hot pussy. It's while fucking in the pool one day that we almost get caught. It's also the day that I first become infatuated with my mother's sexy body.

It's a Saturday, so we wouldn't normally be able to do anything, but Lisa is horny as hell and won't leave me alone. It's her idea for us to go swimming, and fuck in the pool, while mom is busy doing laundry and watching TV. I tell her it's too risky but she keeps teasing me, touching my cock and rubbing her tits against me all day. Around 2 o'clock, mom decides to take a nap. That's when I give in. We change into our swimsuits and rush out to the pool.

As soon as we hit the water, Lisa takes off her swimsuit bottom, swims over to me and pulls my suit down. My suit is hooked around one ankle, as I put my arms up on the side of the decking, and Lisa impales herself on my already rigid cock. Her face is about a foot from mine, as she furiously bounces up and down on my cock, making waves across the swimming pool.

"How's the water?" Mom asks, sticking her head out of the sliding glass door.

"Great!" Lisa answers. She stops bouncing, but keeps my cock buried deep inside her tight, wet pussy.

"The temperature is perfect and the sun isn't too hot today." I'm impressed. She's carrying on a conversation with mom, while her pussy muscles continue to milk my cock. She's acting like nothing is going on while I, on the other hand, am freaking out about getting caught.

"Good, I couldn't sleep so I thought I might join you two for a swim." Mom says. "I'll get my suit on and be right out."

"Great, mom!" Lisa shouts. "Wear that sexy new pink swimsuit you bought. I haven't seen you in it."

"Okay." She closes the door and Lisa starts bouncing up and down like a mad woman.

"Are you crazy?" I ask. "Mom's going to be out here in a minute. We have to stop and get our suits back on." I can't believe she wants to keep fucking with mom coming out.

"Just a few more minutes, Jack." She says, panting. "It'll take mom a while to get changed. I'm so close. It won't take long."

She is watching the door, bouncing on my cock and grinding her clit against me. Just as she starts to cum, I hear the sliding glass door open. She pushes down hard, clamping her hot, quivering pussy around my cock. As mom is stepping through the sliding glass door, Lisa quickly jumps off my cock and swims away from me. We both struggle to get our swimsuits back on, before mom gets to the pool.

Lisa is smiling at me and treading water in the deep end of the pool. Mom is walking down the steps, in the shallow end, near me. Mom keeps herself in shape and looks about ten years younger than her 37 years. She's wearing a light pink two-piece swimsuit that shows off her tan, well-toned body. As I watch her get in the pool, it's easy to see where Lisa gets her sexy shape. Mom's flat stomach, the curves of her ass and her shapely legs all remind me of Lisa. Her breasts are much larger and a lot more of her tits are visible before they disappear behind the small triangles of her swimsuit top.

:hurry:

i always wondered what actually kills you if say you take a lightsaber to the gut

it wouldnt bleed at all, so what actually happens in your body, what is the cause of death!

Back