You should be aware

orbital 123

Veteran XX
Some enlightening quotes and information, for you people completely ignorant of the banking system and the power elite.

Allow me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who writes the laws.

- Mayer Amschel Rothschild 1882

Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it

- President Woodrow Wilson

The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the larger centers has owned the government since the days of Andrew Jackson

In politics nothing happens by accident; if it happens; you can be sure we planned it that way

- President Franklin Roosevelt

I believe that if the people of this nation fully understood what Congress has done to them over the last 49 years, they would move on Washington; they would not wait for an election... It adds up to a preconceived plan to destroy the economic and social independence of the United States

- George W. Malone, US Senator (Nevada), speaking before Congress in 1957

The Order's (Jesuits) working and involvement in America is immense. The real rulers in Washington are invisible and exercise power from behind the scenes.

- Felix Frankfurter (1882 - 1965; a U.S. Supreme Court Justice)

You are a den of vipers! I intend to rout you out, and by the Eternal God I will rout you out. If the people only understood the rank injustice of our money and banking system, there would be a revolution before morning

- President Andrew Jackson 1829-1837

I am a most unhappy man, I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by convictionand the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.

- President Woodrow Wilson

Single acts of tyranny may be ascribed to accidental opinion of the day but Series of oppressions, begun at a distinguished period, and persued unalterable through every change of ministers(administrations) plainly PROVES a deliberate, systematic plan of reducing us to slavery.

If the American people ever allowed private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conqured.
- Thomas Jefferson

It is not my intention to doubt that the doctrine of the Illuminati and the principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more satisfied of this fact than I am.

- George Washington 1798

The Council on Foreign Relations is the American branch of a society which organized in England... (and)... believes national borders should be obliterated and ONE WORLD rule established.

- Senator Barry Goldwater

The Council on Foreign Relations [is] dedicated to one-world government... [and]... for converting the United States from a sovereign Constitutional Republic into a servile member state of one-world dictatorship.

- Congressman John R. Rarick

The most powererful clique in these elitist groups have one objective in common - they want to bring about the surrender of the sovereignty and the national independence of the U.S. a second clique of international bankers in the CFR... comprises the Wall Street international bankers and their key agents. Primarily, they want the world banking monopoly from whatever power ends up in the control of global government.

-Chester Ward, Rear Admiral (U.S. Navy, retired; former CFR member)

Something even stranger. Because the illuminate have been linked directly to the Jesuits, and they were linked to the sinking of the titanic. The Captain on the Titanic was a Jesuit and supposedly one of the higher ranked Jesuits was on the Titanic but got off on the last stop before it went to it's watery grave.

It is my opinion that if the liberties of this country - The United States of America - are destroyed, it will be by the subtlety of the Roman Catholic Jesuit priests, for they are the most fracty, dangerous enemies to civil and religious liberty. THey have instigated most of the wars of Europe.

- marquis de Lafayett (1757 - 1834; French statesman and general; served in the American Continental Army under General George Washington)

Note that Pope Clement died the day before he was to sign the declaration to abolish the Jesuits. When he died it was remarked that the Jesuits had poisoned him.

[The Jesuits] are the deadly enemies of civil and religious liberty. Nothing that stands in their way can become so sacred as to escape their vengeance... Because of this, a sense of both aduty and security demands that the history and character of this skilled and powerful adversary [i.e. the Jesuits] ... should be understood; as also the causes which have led to the expulsion of the Jesuits from every country in Europe, the public odium which has rested upon them for many years, their long continued disturbance of the peace of nations, and the final suppression and abolition of their society by one of the best and most enlightened of the popes [i.e. Pope Clement XIV].

- R.W. Thomson (Ex-Secretary, American Navy)

Further more,

On October 26th 2001, President George Bush signed the USA Patriot Act 2001, which was proposed 5 days after September 11th.

It's virtually impossible for a bill to be concieved, written and debated and passed this quickly.

The bill was written in advance of 9/11 and the "Pearl Harbor" event that the New American Century document said was needed happened.

Also,

George Bush descended from every single monarch that sat on the English throne. Arrius C. Piso of ancient Rome, the Pharaohs of the XVIIth Dynasty including Cleopatra and Philip of Macadonia.

Most presidents related to one another and to European Black Nobility.

Power has been kept within a single bloodline for thousands of years.

Kennedy tried to get rid of the FED, but he was assassinated before he could do so. Kind of strange, don't you think?

"I care not what puppet is placed upon the thrones of England to rule the empire on which the sun never sets. The man that controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire, and I control the British money supply."
Baron Nathan Mayer de Rothschild

usttldebt.gif

Orbital... you're the type of person that makes credible facts, certified quotes, and genuine concerns completely irrelevant just by opening his mouth about them.

Back