[Wii VC] Anyone else's NES games not working on their Wii?

Skyler

Contributor
Veteran XV
I downloaded Spelunker, because I had fond childhood memories with that video game, and nothing but the audio shows up. I then tried to launch Bubble Bobble, Metroid, and Castlevania, and none of them show any video, only sound.

I have the same problem with super mario.... it is because the old games do not display in high def. If you try it in standard def (try connecting to ports in the front of the tv) it should work. I am not impressed with the fix, but it works.

I have the same problem with super mario.... it is because the old games do not display in high def. If you try it in standard def (try connecting to ports in the front of the tv) it should work. I am not impressed with the fix, but it works.

I've had my Wii for over a year, and this only started to happen after updating with the firmware located on the Smash Brothers disk.

Oh, I should probably also mention, that if I press the Home button while in an SNES/NES game, it shows the game itself in the background with the navigation buttons.

I never buy any cars because you can steal them for free on the street.

To seal is to deprive someone of something they own...

To play a game on a emulator that I bought back it the day for 40$ isn't called stealing... its called not taking it in the ass by nintendo.

Back