Message from LindSin to Tehvul

tehvul2

Veteran XX
Dear tehvul,

Here lately I have found that in order to get through to you I have to speak to you through the computer.
I have asked my self and try to comprehend why this is so, but the answer has not come to shine it's decitful self
in the light so that it can be known. I wonder some times why doggs bark and cows moo and chickens cluck...
I wonder why the sky is blue and sometimes orange but most of the time blue and why water in the ocean
is cold like blades pricking your body from head to toe but no blood gushes out
only a stinging pain is left to feel against your flesh. Why death takes some people and the people that really
need to die are still alive...who's to say that liveing isn't dieing because so many people suffer and strive to stay
alive when all they needed to do was lie down and let death cosume them and they would be set free of
lifes little trials and and tribulations. when the wind blows and makes that eiree sound and you start
to get chills up and down your spine is it just the cold air seeping deep into your bones
almost as if to pierce your soul or is it a lost soul behind you a former self. From a diffrent time lost in limbo
waiting for it's chance to go back to where they came from instead of being cursed to walk the earth for all
eternity without being noticed by a living soul.the curse of being invisible to not only the living but the dead as well...

i honestly hope you die

i know i've told people on tw that before, but i didn't REALLY mean it

in your case i really do

i hope you die

that's my poem to you

tehvul has taken 3 sleeping pills and is on a little joy ride right now he's bout to pass out any min. while hes eating a doughnut

how are people this stupid. is it really public education? i mean i know he's from el paso, but what the fuck.

Back