Have you ever been sitting at your desk at work

....and suddenly realize you're living the Office Space movie?

/emo

every. fucking. day.

we even have 'shirt' days. Hawaiian, yes, actually hawaiian, football, hockey, shorts day/week.

I have said someone needs to make a movie about a call center something like office space. Office space is funny, but they don't show the real funny, and that's the shit that you hear from the tards that call in. You can't write this shit.

Peter Gibbons: Well, I generally come in at least fifteen minutes late, ah, I use the side door - that way Lumbergh can't see me, heh heh - and, uh, after that I just sorta space out for about an hour.
Bob Porter: Da-uh? Space out?
Peter Gibbons: Yeah, I just stare at my desk; but it looks like I'm working. I do that for probably another hour after lunch, too. I'd say in a given week I probably only do about fifteen minutes of real, actual, work.

Peter Gibbons: Well, I generally come in at least fifteen minutes late, ah, I use the side door - that way Lumbergh can't see me, heh heh - and, uh, after that I just sorta space out for about an hour.
Bob Porter: Da-uh? Space out?
Peter Gibbons: Yeah, I just stare at my desk; but it looks like I'm working. I do that for probably another hour after lunch, too. I'd say in a given week I probably only do about fifteen minutes of real, actual, work.

So dead on its not even funny. I come in 10 minutes late every day and come back from lunch 10 minutes late. Then I'll usually put a stack of paperwork in front of myself and look like I'm working.

Payroll and accounts receivable is literally the exact same thing every day

NO, because my desk is 4 different work bench/testing tables....no cubicles.....and no one fucking bothers me for the most part.

Back