Anathema...

mandarb

The Real Spiderman++
Veteran XX
Is Pressure the only good Anathema song? I really like this song but can't seem to find any others I really like. Any others like this?

:sunny:

loot_anathema.jpg
???

this isn't the name of your new spider that should be pictured here to haunt my legs as i fall asleep?

this isn't the name of your new spider that should be pictured here to haunt my legs as i fall asleep?

No but I have some pics of 2 new spiders I am uploading now. Will post a new thread probably tomorrow!

Did Mandarb actually identified the potential brown recluse from the other spider thread?

Yes, I did. It looks like a male recluse, but it could be any of a 100 different spiders really. But judging from his area, I would say recluse. Probably a male that wandered in and got stuck looking for love.

depends on the Anathema you like.
In terms of their new stuff.
Empty
Underworld
Are You There?
Pulled Under at 2000 Meters a Second

Pressure IS the only Anathema song I like at all. I was curious to know if there was anything else I am missing that sounds reasonably the same.

Weird, I was just telling my friend last night about how fucking awesome Anathema is.

Anything off A Fine Day to Exit, Alternative 4, or Judgment ... Seriously, cant go wrong, so fucking good.

But I guess more specifically, the songs "Judgment" or "Fragile Dreams" ... Amazing shit.

Back