[prizes] the ups lottery

It works like this.. I have a package.

at 12:01 am an "unload scan" happened at the major international airport by me. Say, 45 minutes away.

However, the package shows its not expected until the 10th.

If you can guess the time and date of delivery (as noted by ups tracking) - I will ship to you (via ups) triple's bag of stuff, which might range from old anime to expensive electronic equipment.

go.

you should make a subcontest of when they are going to drive all the way to your business, get out of their vehicle and post a "we missed you" sticky on the door without entering or even looking in their truck for the package

i love when they do that

211-upsgirl.jpg

you should make a subcontest of when they are going to drive all the way to your business, get out of their vehicle and post a "we missed you" sticky on the door without entering or even looking in their truck for the package

i love when they do that

I hate when those faggots do that

they did it to my boss at work who was getting his daughter's medicine delivered there instead of his house because he knew he wouldn't be at his house. I show up to work at 4 in the afternoon, he's been there all day, and i find one of those stickers slapped on the back door, with the delivery bell in the center of it where the door knob is supposed to go

he was pretty pissed

Back