[Richest person in the world]Warren Buffett

pino

Veteran X
Well i checked out the forbes 500 richest person list thingy. This guy is the new leader with $62 billion. Anyway apparently this guy was totally self made. He has already earmarked the majority of his fortune to the bill and melinda gate foundation after he dies.

The guy seems like an awesome dude. This is the first i have heard of him though.

Gates No Longer World's Richest Man - Forbes.com

Gugu's of TW have you head of this guy before?

I don't see any reason for Joe Average to have ever heard of him unless he pays attentions to stocks and investing. it's not like he is an attention whore. He intentionally stays out of the spotlight.

Wait, I thought this was a parody. Was pino actually being serious?

yes, this "news story" is all over the internet today. Its crap. Its obviously written for morons. Gates was over taken like a year+ ago by the mexican guy who has all the mobile phones. The article barely mentions him, only briefly mentioning him while mentioning that Gates is actually number 3. Buffet overtook the mexican, that is all. The gates stuff in the headline is all to get idiot tech people (or idiots who know gates name) who didn't know Gates wasn't number 1 anymore to read it.

Back