Which one of you just interviewed...

Zear

Veteran XV
Which one of you just interviewed for a job at Symantec, over the phone?

You said during the interview that you had experience scripting for T1.

I have your real name, but I should not share it, nor can I say anything about the interview other than you did fine.

You are killing me here.

software companies seem to really be scraping the bottom of the barrel these days.

no wonder software is so fucking shitty these days

Hehe. It didn't make any difference one way or the other. The question was whether they had any programming experience. It was not all that was mentioned, nor does it really matter since they would be doing little or no programming. We just ask because that ability confers other skills that are useful.

And I'm already not the only Tribes 'modder' that works here. Sty of Toothless Stump-jumping Roadkill Rally works here too. I got a bonus for referring him.

I'm just dying to find out who that was on the phone.

Whoever it is, if you want to get the job, don't reveal yourself.......it can never end to be good in your favor....

Let them think you are one of the quiet, cool guys on TW (like me), that never cause a ruckus, versus finding out you are a Juggernaut or a Kurayami kind of guy......you will never get hired....

Whoever it is, if you want to get the job, don't reveal yourself.......it can never end to be good in your favor....

Let them think you are one of the quiet, cool guys on TW (like me), that never cause a ruckus, versus finding out you are a Juggernaut or a Kurayami kind of guy......you will never get hired....

If the person PM's me and wants to keep it quiet, I'm fine with that. Reputation here has no relevance, since I don't really have any significant influence over whether anyone gets hired.

Besides, I would probably endorse just about any TW'er, even Juggs and Kura. Blood being thicker and all that...

i'll bet you they never really wrote a script for t1

plausible lie

Back