Now that Verizon and ATT offer unlimited minutes...

AkumA

Contributor
Veteran XX
Are you going to jump on the deal? 99.99 no limitations regardless of location or provider.

if i ever talk on the phone that much, then i'll have bigger problems than paying a bill. such as, going back in time to middle school, and having a vagina implanted on me.

i dont use my phone that much

i pay $39.99/month for cingular, 450 daytime/5000 night/weekends with rollover

the rollover gives me all the minutes i need

then i add like $5 for text messaging

nah, don't talk on the phone that much. i do a family share plan (i pay for my mom) and we have 2 phones. we barely even use 1500 combined.

thats only for totally phone whores. verizon and ATT are gonna make their money back off phones breaking from over-use.

link? I already pay more than 99.99 a month for cell usage. My company reimburses it tho :)

i have the same plan that ayz has

except I share it with my wife, we have tons of leftover minutes

I hate having a $70 cell phone bill for two people, $100 is crazy

I pay like 59.99 for 850 minutes/month with rollover - I'm at something like 3,000 rollover minutes right now, but their cheapest family plan is like the same as I am already paying and we have three phones on it so meh.

link? I already pay more than 99.99 a month for cell usage. My company reimburses it tho :)

Exactly, a lot of people do. One month overage will cost you like 150 anyway.

99 for unlimited use with no restrictions is awesome

I used 14 minutes last month and 33 the month before. I don't text or other bullshit so that's about $65 more per month than I give a shit about...

Therefore, no.

some of us have jobs where we use our phones to communicate. Also, with this being unlimited, doing away with the home land line now seems more likely for a lot of people. For instance... if you pay 50 for your landline and 50 for cell.. why not just cancel the landline and pay 100 for unlimited cell?

Back