since every thread has sucked today

i will share with you my recent love interest a la akuma

and i invite your perspective on it

so, i'm a loser pretty boy thug who works at food and bev places because it's easier to meet people my age there than it would be when i was working IT. the $ sucks but at least i don't have to sit all day, and i get to meet new people every day.

and i'm taking a break, and i smoke occasionally.

so i see this girl at a starbucks i had applied to a couple months back and she's smoking

i ask her for a light (i had one, i just wanted to talk to her) and then she starts telling me how she remembers me. i'm like "ok..." but really its just hard to recognize her cuz she's wearing these huge sunglasses. our conversation mainly revolved around how she has these hugely gauged earrings with scorpions in amber a la jurassic park style. i mean we didn't talk about it like that im just describing what they look like while i'm telling the story, she was just saying she didn't like how she'd date these preppy guys and they were all over her saying she could get it fixed with surgery and shit. well it so happens she likes them and so apparently she's sensitive about it. i guess she's just obsessing about her last relationship(s) or something and decided to chalk it up to "he doesn't like my lobes" or something. whatever.

i tell her i would get her number and text her sometime but my phone bill is unpaid (lolol knocked up)

long story short she definitely wants me to call her sometime so i get her number and we go from there. im 25 she's 23 and we both live with our older sisters, brother-in-law, and their infant child which is weird cuz i never meet someone in the same living situation as me.

when i talked to her later that night i brought this up like, "wow i can't believe that we have the same situation" to kind of bond a little bit. all you need is one thing like that and you can get this type of girl to do anything starting out :lol:

i will admit its been about 8 months since i was in anything even resembling a relationship so i'm definitely rusty with that stuff, but i definitely am good at sexing them up so it's not a big deal. (at least she'll get fucked really good!)

later that night i discover that my phone hasn't been cut off yet so i text her about this show i might be going to. well turns out she used to be involved with the manager where the show is going to be... which while i respect her honesty... is just stupid... girls don't ever tell me anything about your ex's: i just don't care #1 and #2 its sabotaging to do that so early on when you meet someone because it's hard to bond when you're talking about who you used to fuck. unphased we continue making plans or whatever, im just saying: don't ask don't tell

moving on

i go to a bar with about 8 of my friends and we meet her there. i really wanted to get there and not make her wait too long so i start choking out one of my friends to speed things up. now he's got about 60 lbs on me, and i've got about 8 inches on him so its a pretty fair fight. he headbutts me, bruises and bloodies my nose, i kick him and he flies through the air, a little more shittalking, then we're buddy buddy again off to the bar like the destroyers we are

i make a really good impression because right away i walk in and i kind of see her talking to these other dudes, but i see she hasn't noticed me yet so i walk by pretending like i didn't see her and get some beers

long story short i gently pull her away from the losers trying to talk to her and make a really good impression. there was a lot of ass to erect dick grinding and socializing, but i also knew i didn't want to have sex that night because i was extreeeemley sleep deprived and tired from work so the last thing i wanted to do was give her false expectations that i would fuck her that night. i was dropping hints that i was tired the entire night, so it's no big deal when i don't fuck her. i'm also pretty drunk as the night goes on and say we should date... which i think is kind of amateurish in hindsight. i don't know i guess it depends on how things develop

we decide we need to hang out the next day but i had to work again and we're both tired (and im sore) so we agree not to when it comes time

i also fess up that i got in a fight with my friend before the bar to explain why i'm sore. i tell her i know she doesn't care but that's why i was sore and didn't want to hang out. probably not a good idea but come on a bruise on my nose is going to be pretty obvious during daylight

day after that i go by her work (its really close by) after my shift is done and we talk on her cig break. she starts talking about our date for tuesday because she gets off early that night. im not really feeling this whole "date" thing because i start to foresee us breaking up and it being awkward getting some coffee after work (remember, she works at starbucks) which just being realistic... i mean shit like that gets awkward and thats the last thing i want especially as ive said cuz shes so close to my new job. i also kind of offended her because she gave me this opening to go to her place to play guitar hero and i'm like, I will never play that gay as shit game, you are the biggest dork ever. but i mean it's whatever if she's so into it then that's great but it just wasnt attractive to me at all. i just really feel guitar hero is for the worst brand of dork, i know its a double standard but it is what it is.

she seemed... i don't know she seemed... alert.. about me just wanting to see her instead of dating but whatever.. i mean i didn't get a good nights sleep til last night and that's just because i finally had a day off and i only said that shit when i was drunk, anyway.

so now i've texted her a couple times and dropped by a couple times and at this point i just don't feel it. i'm going to give it a few days and see if i'm still interested. i keep giving her openings to call me back on the house phone but she doesn't and honestly i could give a shit less. i pull pussy any time i want it and it usually doesn't involve any phone # exchange so fuck her if she doesn't want to call me.

also when we were supposed to date on tuesday i was like im sick but i still want to see you and she gave me this you need to take care of yourself stuff and so i went to play poker with the boys instead and let her know i did. hahaha. little skeezy, take that

yeah she was really complimentary volunteering how she thought i was hot and how she really tried to get me a job there a couple months ago and really she was just being really nice to me the first day we met but things have just gotten worse every day since then. i feel bad because initially it was like we were going to date and i backed out just because she works so close, but i mean i gotta do what's best for me and honestly i just don't give a shit :shrug:

i'm going to let the whole thing die down, but i expect i'll probably get a chance to bone her this weekend first, too.

sorry no pics. i met her like 5 days ago and i don't like having girls i fuck with having my myspace. if i get some i'll update this thread. she looks like the drummer from the white stripes.

cliffs:
-Recent girl interested in me
-Too bad i was tired or i would have boned her
-she's weird, plays guitar hero
-too bad she works too close to my work otherwise i would have dated her
-i'm glad things are still casual because i like starbucks coffee

so tell me about your recent girls or about how i suck. its got to be an improvement over some of the threads today

long story short

failroadyougw6.jpg

so you work at a low paying job to meet chicks, and when you meet a chick you don't want to date her because if you break up it will make it awkward getting coffee?

:lol:

jesus fuck people need to learn how to tell stories. No one wants a fucking play by play of your entire life. Just get to the point. And post fucking pictures.

Dear GrWawr (whatever - nobody uses mixed up caps anymore)

Your thread sucks.

Kind regards
DrSupey

PS: My thread was better than this. It had a picture, a paradox and exhibited an error in the space/time continuum.

so you work at a low paying job to meet chicks, and when you meet a chick you don't want to date her because if you break up it will make it awkward getting coffee?

:lol:

i work a low paying job more than just to meet chicks, but that's definitely part of it i won't lie. i mean i get more exercise and face to face conversation than most of the people here just by working my job and that shit makes me happy where desk jobs make me feel cooped

but yeah the starbucks is so close that its almost like we work in the same building. the proximity is.. disturbing. even while at work it was distracting every time i looked out the window

P.S. i wasn't going for an awesome thread, i only posted this because no one will notice in the mix of the crap threads posted today, anyway. :lol:

besides i guess this is only more motivation to post pics to this thread in a few days. :shrug:

P.P.S so anyone else here tonight have game?

i work a low paying job more than just to meet chicks, but that's definitely part of it i won't lie. i mean i get more exercise and face to face conversation than most of the people here just by working my job and that shit makes me happy where desk jobs make me feel cooped

I can completely understand that. I hate working in a cube farm and sitting at a desk all day.

good for you.

but dont let lack of coffee keep you from dating. :)

turns out she used to be involved with the manager where the show is going to be... which while i respect her honesty... is just stupid... girls don't ever tell me anything about your ex's: i just don't care #1 and #2 its sabotaging to do that so early on when you meet someone because it's hard to bond when you're talking about who you used to fuck.

They do that intentionally to scare you off.
so yes, yes it is sabatoging.

I'm sorry.

Back