Anyone ever been to/lived in Barcelona Spain?

Viet_Vet

Older than Dirt
Veteran XX
Greets,
I'm heading to Barcelona in March, as soon as I get back from Tokyo. I've never been to Barcelona before, and was looking for advice and where to go and what to do. I'm going there for traveling, not for business. I'd appreciate hearing from anyone that has actually been there or lived there.

Thanks.

02-24-2008 06:55 PM
Jungle Fish
Eat a burrito.

02-24-2008 06:56 PM
HomeSlice
I hear the Olympics were there once. Maybe you can go to Olympic Park and masturbate.

Maybe I can eat a burrito and masturbate?

Thanks for the help guys.

Last edited:
Never been but know plenty who have. They say the Architecture is amazing and the whole city is simply mind blowing.

Just head to La Rambla and you're good to go. When I went, all the cool stuff was centered around there. There's also the Sagrada Familia church which is pretty weird and a few other buildings by Gaudi. Also saw the Olympic village and some fort overlooking the city. Both of those were neat.

If you're into nightlife, Barcelona is crazy. On the weekends, La Rambla is crowded all night long. Seriously, until dawn.

Just head to La Rambla and you're good to go. When I went, all the cool stuff was centered around there. There's also the Sagrada Familia church which is pretty weird and a few other buildings by Gaudi. Also saw the Olympic village and some fort overlooking the city. Both of those were neat.

If you're into nightlife, Barcelona is crazy. On the weekends, La Rambla is crowded all night long. Seriously, until dawn.

All this is true.

Watch your wallet though, I've never seen as many pickpockets/muggers as I did in 2 weeks in Barcelona. Also, try not to laugh at the accent, the locals don't realize how gay they sound and tend to get offended easily when you make fun of the lisp.

All this is true.

Watch your wallet though, I've never seen as many pickpockets/muggers as I did in 2 weeks in Barcelona. Also, try not to laugh at the accent, the locals don't realize how gay they sound and tend to get offended easily when you make fun of the lisp.

its not an accent, its not even technically spanish so if you are making fun of them you are making fun of an entire language.

also whoever said eat a burrito, i'm sure you wont find many if any and if you do they will suck

and whoever said drink tequila same as the burrito. They drink a lot of wine out there. The people are super nice and laid back, and the night life as said before is amazing.

DROP SQUAD how about you shut the fuck up.

Viet Vet dont listen to him! drink tequila, eat burritos and dance salsa all day!!!

Go to:
  • Mercat (market) off of Las Ramblas
  • Plaza Reial off of Las Ramblas (the street lights are designed by Gaudi)
  • La Sagrada Familia Cathedral designed by Gaudi
  • La Pedrera Apartments designed by Gaudi
  • Park Guell designed by Gaudi (ABSOLUTE MUST!)
  • Camp Nou (If you have time)
  • Aquarium of Barcelona (If you have time)
  • Walk the board walk from Las Ramblas to the Olympic Marina

PM me if you have any questions. I love Barcelona!

I was born and raised in Barcelona, but haven't been there in over 10 years, so I can't add much to this thread. What I can say is you'll have a great time. Make sure to visit the Camp Nou (if you're staying long enough i mean)

i stayed there for a week and couldnt find milk anywhere. wtf
I hope you're not serious, if so you're a retard, just go to a grocery store next time.

Back