Report - Pats make an offer to ex-Dolphin Thomas

Exactly, I don't know why the Pats would make an offer to him. Not only is he injury prone, but he most likely won't work in the Pats system.

Because they fucking suck and are a bunch of losers who were defeated by fucking Eli, that's why.

People who don't regularly follow the pats need to understand that the pats "system" is based around veteran LBs who know the ins and outs of the nfl already and make sure everyone around them knows where to be. I like them making an offer he wouldn't be an every down lb unless there were some injuries most likely.

P.S. I posted this news in the thread you already linked HOURS ago.
so I will ofn you

OFN

BTW, I finally checked out that show Dexter and it's awesome. Good call once again Bobs.

From now on, I will not watch any television shows unless they are endorsed by you.

Thx e-buddy. :)

People who don't regularly follow the pats need to understand that the pats "system" is based around veteran LBs who know the ins and outs of the nfl already and make sure everyone around them knows where to be. I like them making an offer he wouldn't be an every down lb unless there were some injuries most likely.

P.S. I posted this news in the thread you already linked HOURS ago.
so I will ofn you

OFN
:] Didn't see the update, good snag though.

I don't think this is a terrible move for the Pats though because I still think Thomas has a couple of years left in the tank. I could be wrong, but people have doubted him from the beginning of his career and he might do well with a new team.

Back