Comcast

FightNFury

Veteran X
How do you like the high speed internet services and approx. how much do you pay?

Is it worth it to bundle up and get cable and internet?

EDIT: Which plans do you have?

They have, in most areas, 6mbps, 8mbps and sometimes 4mbps, and they're all about $10 cheaper when you have video. There are promos that get it lower, but those only last at most 12, sometimes 24 months (though you can always call the retention department and threaten to drop service).

I loved my adelphia service and it went to shit about 5 months after comcast took over. I noticed my speeds significantly drop even with their "premier" service.

Moved across the state to Bethlehem and have RCN now. Wicked fast downloads here. Fuck comcast.

Your total bill is actually cheaper if you get basic cable bundled with internet, instead of getting internet alone... at least with south fl comcast it is.

They've been pretty good I guess.

6mb Cable, $45 per month.

I kinda wish it was cheaper, actually.

i have comcast digital cable, hbo, phone and cable internet service for $135 a month

the internet is kinda slow, but i'm in a very densely populated area so that might be a factor

the digital cable service was horrible at first, but it seems like its fixed itself

i'd give it a 6/10

I don't know exactly which internet package I have with them. All I know is that when they bought out Time Warner, my downloads went from 500 kps to 1.2 mbps, and my bill didn't change. That being said, they are great in my book.

Back