[CNN] Glen Beck is a retard

Crudbury

17_show_portrait.jpg

"And now we're left with John McCain. I'm not gonna vote for this guy, because i'm an alcoholic."

isn't this the same idiot who folded money to make it look like a wtc attack omen (after the fact)?

i dont really listen to his radio show, and i dont watch his tv show

but in my experience, hes no more of a retard than ANY other leaky douchebag that has a tv or radio show with a political agenda

in summation, got eat a dick you fucking partisan asscandle

edit: also, eating babies.

i dont really listen to his radio show, and i dont watch his tv show

but in my experience, hes no more of a retard than ANY other leaky douchebag that has a tv or radio show with a political agenda

in summation, got eat a dick you fucking partisan asscandle

edit: also, eating babies.

i am a moderate, so partisan pundits on both sides get on my nerves.
i'm not saying Glen Beck is a republican retard, i'm saying he's a retard. He says stupid, stupid things, gives little evidence, and brings up his alcoholism every chance he gets

in conclusion, only if you put it in the freezer first.

i am a moderate, so partisan pundits on both sides get on my nerves.
i'm not saying Glen Beck is a republican retard, i'm saying he's a retard. He says stupid, stupid things, gives little evidence, and brings up his alcoholism every chance he gets

in conclusion, only if you put it in the freezer first.

well i guess we can share the baby then

but i get the ribs.

sounds pretty much the same to me

same shit, different stink, different wing, different wing, different wing

I'm not really arguing, but where Rush tries to make you think he's smart, Beck seems to be TRYING to sound dumb.

"I'm about to tell you the dumbest thing you've ever heard. MAN is it dumb. You would have to be pretty damned stupid to think this. But it's what I believe, and I believe it's what you believe I believe too."

not disagreeing that beck is a retard, but I think you took what he said out of context

having read a transcript of this part, I thought he was comparing the state of the republican party to a bunch of alcoholics and saying the way to get cleaned up is to eliminate the moderates

not disagreeing that beck is a retard, but I think you took what he said out of context

having read a transcript of this part, I thought he was comparing the state of the republican party to a bunch of alcoholics and saying the way to get cleaned up is to eliminate the moderates

Which is a pretty awful thing to say, even in context.

Back