[The Joker] I just had an epiphany

CapnPyro

Contributor
Veteran XX
The Joker was stolen from a 1928 film called 'The Man Who Laughs', this guy Conrad Veidt who looks like this in the film

ManWhoLaughs.jpg

The creepy bastard has his grin permanently plastered on his face due to some deformity and isn't able to remove it

Direct reference to Joker inspired by..
The Man Who Laughs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't think you guys really get how huge this is. It's mind blowing. I think I've already said that, but my mind is blown.

In the movie the character's name is Gwynplaine.

It's one of the most visually striking villains in all of comic book history and it's straight stolen. Astounding.

The Joker was stolen from a 1928 film called 'The Man Who Laughs', this guy Conrad Veidt who looks like this in the film

ManWhoLaughs.jpg

The creepy bastard has his grin permanently plastered on his face due to some deformity and isn't able to remove it

Direct reference to Joker inspired by..
The Man Who Laughs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Umm... it's a pretty well known thing that they used Gwynplaine as the main inspiration for the character of The Joker. We've even had threads talking about it.

And if you knew the story, you'd understand that the only thing the two have in common is their look.

one would think that the UV lamps would pick up more indications of semen than just what you see on his pants, like in or about the area of his face for instance

What you see is probably what leaked out of his rectum after his boyfriend pumped his load up his ass.

What you see is probably what leaked out of his rectum after his boyfriend pumped his load up his ass.

i suppose the question i would pose for you is, How did some of the semen leak from ledger's rectum onto the front of his pants?

Back