[Pats vs. GMen] Conspiracy Theory? [I Am Legend]

pgreen7

Veteran X
0120081942-thumb.jpg

that's from i am legend... which was done long before brady and moss broke their records. do we have a conspiracy theory?

this would be the patriots/giants 2nd meeting (week 17, good close game).

What does TW think?

Superbowl is going to be a blow out.

Points to consider:
1. Patriots already beat the giants.
2. This happened in crappy weather compared to how the superbowl should be.
3. Giants gameplanned around shutting down randy moss because they knew they would be going for the records (and once they failed at that the patriots pulled away).
4. Everyone comments on it being a 3 point game..but no one really mentions that the patriots played a soft d at the end of that game forcing the giants to take time off the clock to score.
5. I don't know belichick's record when playing a team for the 2nd time in a season, but I'm pretty sure it's really good.
6. Pats have tom brady.

It's their destiny.

0120081942-thumb.jpg

that's from i am legend... which was done long before brady and moss broke their records. do we have a conspiracy theory?

this would be the patriots/giants 2nd meeting (week 17, good close game).

What does TW think?

It could never happen in reality. The pats would never play the giants two times in a season.. except in the superbowl. I think we only play them once every four years or so.

Superbowl is going to be a blow out.

Points to consider:
1. Patriots already beat the giants.
2. This happened in crappy weather compared to how the superbowl should be.
3. Giants gameplanned around shutting down randy moss because they knew they would be going for the records (and once they failed at that the patriots pulled away).
4. Everyone comments on it being a 3 point game..but no one really mentions that the patriots played a soft d at the end of that game forcing the giants to take time off the clock to score.
5. I don't know belichick's record when playing a team for the 2nd time in a season, but I'm pretty sure it's really good.
6. Pats have tom brady.

It's their destiny.

7. they cheat

now I just need the Cubs win the world series from back to the future to come true and movies will be how i bet sports from now on

7. they cheat

you know, i feel bad so i thought i'd let you know. not sure what you think you're trying to accomplish every time you make a post like this, but it just makes you out to be a jealous little cocksmoker. i mean if this is the image you're trying to portray, be my guest. thought i'd inform you though, cause i'm a nice guy.

Back