I think I'm going to put $1,000 on giants +11

how big a portion of your bankroll is $1000 is the more pertinent question here--the best handicappers in the world aren't going to stake a giant portion of their bankroll on one game. if you can just afford to lose $1000 without it harming your overall finances and you just want an adrenaline rush during the game i guess it's ok.

i like the giants at +11 (obviously liked them a lot more at 13.5-14) and probably all the way to 8 or 9...

Funny, I was going to put a penny down on Miami winning the Super Bowl this year.

It may seem like a waste, but if it comes through, I'll literally cash in the Infinite to 1 odds and have all the money in the world.

Funny, I was going to put a penny down on Miami winning the Super Bowl this year.

It may seem like a waste, but if it comes through, I'll literally cash in the Infinite to 1 odds and have all the money in the world.

Youd be better off betting in Utah making the NBA finals or Cleveland

In a perfect weather situation, I just have a feeling the pats will come out with everything they have and win big.

other than SD's first playoff game i don't think any other team covered the number... the team least likely to cover a double digit spread would be NE...

probably a safe bet

you're talking about eli manning in the biggest football game in the world

compared to just another day for magical tom

Youd be better off betting in Utah making the NBA finals or Cleveland

In a perfect weather situation, I just have a feeling the pats will come out with everything they have and win big.

someone listens to bill simmons

pats will win by more than 11

Back