Why are women such terrible drivers

WorstAim

Veteran XV
God damn it makes me furious that they're so careless about driving. Especially when they're driving their husbands nice cars and they do stupid shit like scrape the front bumper of M3's or Lamborghini's on curbs. I swear to god the nicer the car is, the more careless women are about driving them. And then after they ruin the front bumper, or chip the rims going over curbs (and popping tires) they think it isn't a big deal. Stupid women.

If anyone were brave enough to put up with all of the flack they would get for doing such a thing, I'm sure if a scientist did a dissection of the female and male genome he would find that evolution gave man better intuition and made him better at being aware of his surroundings. These are important things to a hunter and a nomad, which man was for most of time. They are also things not too important to a stay-at-cave mom who needs only to look after her children while the dad provides.

What did you expect in the way of responses to this thread? Stop fucking up the thread list with your gay questions.

Are you saying you have an M3 and/or Lamborghini?

of course not. I just know someone who was on the phone with me, in an M3, who randomly started saying "oh my god oh my god I can't believe I just did that". "DID WHAT? DID WHAT?" I said thinking that the person crashed into a wall. Then they told me they hit a curb. I said, "what do you mean you hit a curb? How did you hit a curb". "I hit a curb". "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU HIT A CURB? DID YOU ROLL OVER A CURB, DID YOU HIT IT HEAD ON?". "I don't know". "Well how badly is it damaged? Get out and look". "I can't, I'm driving right now.", "you're in a fucking parking lot, get out and look. If it's damaged you can't sell it anymore". "No i'll look later".

Fucking idiots.

Why are people in general too lazy to turn on their turn signals? It takes very little energy to flip the fucking switch, yet I see so many people not do it. It's just a courtesy to other people to use the signals and a lot of people don't. Fuck you, people who don't use turn signals.

Why are people in general too lazy to turn on their turn signals? It takes very little energy to flip the fucking switch, yet I see so many people not do it. It's just a courtesy to other people to use the signals and a lot of people don't. Fuck you, people who don't use turn signals.

seriously.

or even better, when they dont, so you have no idea of their intentions and when you cut them off because you didnt know they were turning, they have the nerve to give you a shitty look like 'how dare you'

Back