How to Start a Cult

CapnPyro

Contributor
Veteran XX

This is worth a new thread, show it to any friends you might have that are in a pyramid scheme or scientology or something. I almost want to start writing sci-fi and start my own cult.

Sure, you have to give me your body, money and be willing to kill and die for the cause though.

This is worth a new thread, show it to any friends you might have that are in a pyramid scheme or scientology or something. I almost want to start writing sci-fi and start my own cult.

You should skip creating one and jump right into Heinleinism:
Free love for anyone with an IQ of 125+.
No leaders.
No tithes.
You are solely responsible for your own actions.

Last edited:
hey ngfm do you believe in god?
Nope, a bunch of fairy tales. And then you'd have to ask Which God? You see, if you speak to a Muslim, and you don't believe in Allah, then you should be wiped off the face of the earth. Same thing for the Budda.

So depending on who you speak too, you're all going to hell.

Nope, a bunch of fairy tales. And then you'd have to ask Which God? You see, if you speak to a Muslim, and you don't believe in Allah, then you should be wiped off the face of the earth. Same thing for the Budda.

So depending on who you speak too, you're all going to hell.

i dont think he was being serious with that question GIVEN YOUR USERNAME

Funny video, looks pretty dated though.

My aunt just finished her yoga teacher program. Mainly hatha yoga, but i'll keep an eye on her ;)

Good stuff. When I got to college, I became somewhat involved with a group like this that operated under a guise. I left though (much to their displeasure).

tribalwar already has its own cult.

mountaindew4.jpg

pretty accurate actually, i met an entire group of people like this here in chicago based under the guise of a 'hindu enlightenment group' led by a 'guru' who was actually a fat irish immigrant.

he got deported lol!

Back