i bought some beer earlier this evening

Vermouth

Veteran XX

see above. just the ones in the front row. i had the hacker-pschorr oktoberfest and sam smith cases in the back beforehand. in addition to what's in front there, i also got a case of brooklyn brand lager and sam smith winter ale. drinking the brooklyn now - it's ok, growing on me. will drink the s.s. winter in a bit.

yeah, i was kind of surprised that they were selling individual bottles. i had just intended to buy like 4-5 cases of various good beer, but when i saw you could buy them singly, i thought what the fuck and just got a bunch.

Just finished out my old Leinies (god, it was skunked) and starting my new pack of leinies. Maybe after seven beers, Guiness Draught will taste good.

... should have gone with the stout, damnit.

nice beer collection. I love it when my Budwiser friends call me a beer snob because I can't drink that swill they do.

nice beer collection. I love it when my Budwiser friends call me a beer snob because I can't drink that swill they do.

If you dont drink the stuff "brewed" at Kentucky Downs, how will you ever truly appreciate the good stuff?

792px-Grain_Belt_Beer.jpg

Back