[Israel-Palestine] "an end to the occupation"

TseTse

Veteran X
"The establishment of the state of Palestine is long overdue. The Palestinian people deserve it. There should be an end to the occupation that began in 1967." - George W Bush

:jawdrop:

Awww, Bushie making nicey nice with Arabs.

_44350906_kiss_ap_203b.jpg

President George W Bush landed in Israel and turned the pressure up.

• He called on Israel to end the "occupation" which is a word US officials avoid
  • He called in Israel to shut down the jewish (radical) settlements in the west bank
  • He called on the creation of the new palestinian state... onw
  • He also called on the palestinians to recognize israel and to crack down on terror
  • He said he is hopeful a treaty can be done before he leaves office

Sounds reasonable. Sounds impossible, unless USA has a plan for international security forces in the West Bank. Granted, that would take about 5 minutes of effort at the UN.

Ahh, look. Israeli right-wingers protesting Bush now. :lol:

gal_bush3.jpg

"The establishment of the state of Palestine is long overdue. The Palestinian people deserve it. There should be an end to the occupation that began in 1967." - George W Bush

:jawdrop:

Awww, Bushie making nicey nice with Arabs.

_44350906_kiss_ap_203b.jpg

President George W Bush landed in Israel and turned the pressure up.

• He called on Israel to end the "occupation" which is a word US officials avoid
  • He called in Israel to shut down the jewish (radical) settlements in the west bank
  • He called on the creation of the new palestinian state... onw
  • He also called on the palestinians to recognize israel and to crack down on terror
  • He said he is hopeful a treaty can be done before he leaves office

Sounds reasonable. Sounds impossible, unless USA has a plan for international security forces in the West Bank. Granted, that would take about 5 minutes of effort at the UN.

Ahh, look. Israeli right-wingers protesting Bush now. :lol:

gal_bush3.jpg

When the US gives Texas, New Mexico and California back to Mexico, I'll consider it.

not sure since we give them trillions of dollars and more weapons than they could possibly ever need to kill as many palestineans as they want... why Israel wouldn't be kissing his ass.

Wow, now Bush just pissed off the remaining people that liked him.

I think it is a good move to stablising the region, which is something they desperately need.

edit: Then again I suppose it's really Bush trying to find something to do where historians can say something good about his Presidency later on.

Last edited:
every once in a while i get this slight feeling like GWB isn't the brightest guy in the world

:shrug:

The only Bush I like is between a woman's legs....

yeah yeah...lame ass drunk ass friday night joke:ugh:

lol political thread :)

PS: I knew Bush would make some fun moves at the "end" of his reign in the white house.

with both capitals in Jerusalem... which is a security nightmare.

don't be silly, the palestinians are poor oppressed lovers of peace. They'll take much better care of Jerusalem than the evil occupier satanist jews. The jews have done such a terrible job up to now, anyway, what with the solid infrastructure, democracy and freedom, and higher education.

don't be silly, the palestinians are poor oppressed lovers of peace. They'll take much better care of Jerusalem than the evil occupier satanist jews. The jews have done such a terrible job up to now, anyway, what with the solid infrastructure, democracy and freedom, and higher education.

Yea, cuz it's totally easy to build a strong society under military occupation and curfews.

You do realize that only a tiny portion of palestians ever attacked israel and that the palestinian civilian population has generally been caught in the middle for 60 years, of course.

Yea, cuz it's totally easy to build a strong society under military occupation and curfews.

You do realize that only a tiny portion of palestians ever attacked israel and that the palestinian civilian population has generally been caught in the middle for 60 years, of course.

i know! that's what i've been saying. the jews unfairly pick on the palestinians by going after innocent men, women, and children, because no woman or child palestinian has ever attempted to do harm to israel. suicide bombers were paid off/set up by mossad in order for israel to justify building the security wall, because they're just plain racist like that! it is a huge zionist conspiracy, let me tell you.

and i TOTALLY agree, only a tiny portion of taliban-followers took over those planes on 9/11 and look at all the trouble we're causing them! the rest of the taliban just got caught in the middle. only a teeny-tiny percent of the muslim population had anything to do with the USS Cole, and the bombing of the marine barracks in 1982. why should we even bother targeting terrorism?!

only a TINY percentage of the US population commits murder in their lifetime. why should we bother having detectives/police?! it is such a waste of time.

Back