whopper freakout: real or fake?

they're real

BUT the reason they're freaking is that they're not getting what they ordered rather than the whopper itself

i.e. the same shit would happen if u went to mcdonalds and got a bigmac instead of a quarterpounder

I have no idea what's going on in this thread.

The burger king commercials where they say "what would happen if we didn't sell the whopper anymore?" and they have these videos of people reactions and freaking out cuz they can't get the whopper they just ordered.

I think it is a shitty ad campaign to run... people are like "well now I have no reason to come here."

That is not a good advertisment for your business! It is basically saying your business is shit except for one item.

It must have sucked to be one of the employees working at BK that day. I mean that job has to suck royally as it is, but then to have people yelling at you and becoming irate all day would just make it that much worse.

I think it's fake. There's no way anyone could ever get that mad over a burger.

But then again, maybe they went to a BK in the middle of no where, populated by a bunch of hicks, where the only restaurant for miles was a BK.

It must have sucked to be one of the employees working at BK that day. I mean that job has to suck royally as it is, but then to have people yelling at you and becoming irate all day would just make it that much worse.

if u watch the video, the only one interacting with the customers is the paid actor dude

Back