A bit of cell phone advice for you all:

TechnoDonut

Contributor
Veteran XX
Motorolla Razr's do not survive full-force throws into brick walls.

This has been a service announcement brought to you by TechnoDonut.

they also cannot be used as a flotation device in emergencies

nor do they cure cancer or skin irritation

finally found out she was deep dicked by a black guy, eh?

edit: fuck you killjoy my 1st reply was better

Last edited:
finally found out she was deep dicked by a black guy, eh?

edit: fuck you killjoy my 1st reply was better

No, it was much less than that. My cell has been dropping calls like every 5 minutes from my house lately; this is new. I was on the phone with the woman last night, and after 3 drops, I kinda flipped out and threw it into the wall. I picked up the pieces, slammed it on the table in front of my roommates, and said "won't be dropping any more of my calls will you, mother-fucker."

It worked out well for me too. I went to the Verizon store today and talked them into giving me the "new after 2" deal 2 months early. So I got a new phone, accessories (holster, car charger, and headset), and shortned my renewed contract (would have ended 29 Feb 2010, now ends 9 Jan 2010) for $60.

I would suggest this course of action to any of you :)

Sounds like you showed that phone who is boss.

Yes. Admitedly, it was stupid. I have been working on my temper recently (in HS and college it was not good). You know, trying to unfuck my chi and all that. I had been doing well until yesterday too... Oh well, whatcha gonna do?

yeah man, I totally remember when my car didn't start and I pulled out my shotgun and shot the engine 20 times... fuck yeah!

Wow, I don't know if that works with an iPhone. The daughter wants one, but destroys her phone with normal use. I've heard of people trying to insure it, but think it's more than the $8/month that most phone companies charge.

i've known technodonut for a long time

he used to pull his ears when he got frustrated

that's how things came about.

i've known technodonut for a long time

he used to pull his ears when he got frustrated

that's how things came about.

There was no ear pulling last night. That is reserved for when I'm REALLY pissed.

Wow, I don't know if that works with an iPhone. The daughter wants one, but destroys her phone with normal use. I've heard of people trying to insure it, but think it's more than the $8/month that most phone companies charge.

My insurance is $5/month with a $50 deductable. Not sure about an iPhone. I'm very good to my phones, usually (until last night). I've only ever had 2 phones, one for each 2-year contract. My Razr didn't have a scratch on it after nearly two years. I always use the belt clip as that seems to save it from most abuse that would occur normally. But women's purses... I bet those are murder on cell phones.

wow, getting insurance on a cell phone is just about the most retarded thing ive heard of if you're an adult.

Learn to curb your anger enough so that you dont destroy your possessions. Children can master this, so i have a hard time believing you can't

Back