Have you ever accidentally fucked yourself in the ass?

SL83

Veteran XV
I did just now. I was taking a nice hot shower, and I really wanted to dig deep into the innards of my asshole.

So I grabbed a new fresh bar of soap designated the "ass bar" and I had at it.

It was going great. I was shoving that bar up in between my two ass cheeks, sliding it up and down, in and out right in the crack.

Then disaster struck. I guess I lost my grip on the bar and didn't realize the placement of it. I rammed one of the corners of that bar of soap right up my little brown eye. It fucking hurt like a bitch. Holy shit. My little brown eye is going to be all swolen and black and brown and blue and bloody now.

FUCK did it hurt.

So - Have you ever fucked yourself in the ass on accident?

I did just now. I was taking a nice hot shower, and I really wanted to dig deep into the innards of my asshole.

So I grabbed a new fresh bar of soap designated the "ass bar" and I had at it.

It was going great. I was shoving that bar up in between my two ass cheeks, sliding it up and down, in and out right in the crack.

Then disaster struck. I guess I lost my grip on the bar and didn't realize the placement of it. I rammed one of the corners of that bar of soap right up my little brown eye. It fucking hurt like a bitch. Holy shit. My little brown eye is going to be all swolen and black and brown and blue and bloody now.

FUCK did it hurt.

So - Have you ever fucked yourself in the ass on accident?

Yeah, real accident there.

I think the question you should be asking is "How do I place a craig's list gay ad?"

Dude, you just had a bar of soap in your hand. Are you that stupid?

But then, you also just rammed that bar of soap up your ass.

I withdraw the question.

Dude, you just had a bar of soap in your hand. Are you that stupid?

But then, you also just rammed that bar of soap up your ass.

I withdraw the question.

Obviously you have never shoved your fingers up your poo hole.

The smell of shit is near impossible to get off your fingers once you stick them in the little brown void of no-no nanu.

I tried sucking on them, but that didn't work. :\ Now I have a shit taste in my mouth, too.

Someone said use bleach, so I'll be back in a bit after I gargle some bleach and swirl my fingers in it.

Drop_the_Soap-Its_a_trap.jpg

Shit. I just realized I also sliced my finger a bit while tugging out some of my ass hairs. :\

This always happens.

Back