Canada wins Gold

Bop

Veteran X
Just beat Sweden at the World Juniors (Hockey) in overtime. Gold again. God we own hockey. Its almost too easy.

Don't get me wrong I love hockey, but its a fucking juniors tournament. Thats the section of the store my little sister shops in. fags.

When was the last time Canadians won something not held on ice or snow?

Didn't Steve Nash win the MVP for the NBA? Maybe that Morneau guy won an MVP in the MLB. Tough to remember. Maybe you could look it up for me and confirm?

Yah the downside of us winning it all the time is that now the Americans are demoralized and try to de-value the tournament.

The NHL is the 7th most popular league in the US behind:
1. NFL
2. NCAA Football
3. MLB
4. NBA
5. NCAA Basketball
6. MLS

The NHL is the 7th most popular league in the US behind:
1. NFL
2. NCAA Football
3. MLB
4. NBA
5. NCAA Basketball
6. MLS

Am I in the U.S.? Nope. Why do you think anywhere else in the world gives a shit about where a sport ranks in the U.S.?

Didn't Steve Nash win the MVP for the NBA? Maybe that Morneau guy won an MVP in the MLB. Tough to remember. Maybe you could look it up for me and confirm?

I'm talking about an athletic competition as opposed to essentially an election

Am I in the U.S.? Nope. Why do you think anywhere else in the world gives a shit about where a sport ranks in the U.S.?

You said Americans try to devalue the tournament and are demoralized we don't win whereas we barely give a flying fuck about hockey period.

Back