How much would you pay for a car?

?hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>
?hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

smartukilgfk1.jpg

I'd probably get one if the crash test ratings are good.

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/9250/smartukilgfk1.jpg

I'd probably get one if the crash test ratings are good.

i think they are, but they're completely fucked after impact (durr)

and they're fucking retardedly expensive for what you're getting, fortwo pures run at $12k

maybe 2 grand if it was something sweet. buying new cars is a load of bullshit. They cost more to maintain and more to fix. they can be wrecked just as easily as a piece of shit car. if you break a new car you basically have to fix it or you have wasted a shit ton of money. with a cheap used car you just scrap that shit and buy a new one. anyone who thinks having a nice car matters is a complete tool.

maybe 2 grand if it was something sweet. buying new cars is a load of bullshit. They cost more to maintain and more to fix. they can be wrecked just as easily as a piece of shit car. if you break a new car you basically have to fix it or you have wasted a shit ton of money. with a cheap used car you just scrap that shit and buy a new one. anyone who thinks having a nice car matters is a complete tool.

"warranty"

last i checked warranties are quite limited in many ways, and they dont cover some dumb fuck wrecking your brand new car. i am hardly poor, probably in part because i dont spend 40 grand on cars

Jesus...and I was having a hard time spending almost 40k for a minivan this morning (didn't buy it...as they were being REALLY cheap on a trade-in).

Back