Damn Al-Qaeda and their dumbass plans

globeandmail.com: Brussels cancels New Year fireworks over security

so, I was planning on going there after work when they show this on the news.

BRUSSELS — The city of Brussels has cancelled its traditional fireworks display to see in the New Year on Monday night due to an ongoing state of heightened security.

Mayor Freddy Thielemans decided to limit festivities on the advice of Belgium's crisis co-ordination centre on Sunday, a spokesman for the centre said.

Fucking al-Qaeda messing up my plans.

Cliffs:
-Brussels arrests 14 suspected terrorists
-Al-qaeda promises to release them + possible reprecussions
-Brussels chickens out and decide not to host the anual fireworks
-Me is forced to drive 40 minutes to see the other big firework in Antwerp

when will these stupid mother fuckers in charge realize that every time they change policy because of some perceived terrorist threat it only strengthens and legitimizes their retarded cause. things like the patriot act and increased security at airports and canceling public events are the entirely wrong reaction. If people simply accepted and ignored it all after a while the terrorists would realize they arent affecting shit and fewer people would be drawn to them. it makes perfect sense to me...act scared of a bully and he gets more confident and bullies more.

Whoa. You guys came here due to TWars?

Yup, but once you're in you can't get out, and everytime I want out they pull me back in.

so now i'm stuck here with you faggots. but that's not the point.

Niggers ruined my new years eve now I'm gonna kill someone.

when will these stupid mother fuckers in charge realize that every time they change policy because of some perceived terrorist threat it only strengthens and legitimizes their retarded cause. things like the patriot act and increased security at airports and canceling public events are the entirely wrong reaction. If people simply accepted and ignored it all after a while the terrorists would realize they arent affecting shit and fewer people would be drawn to them. it makes perfect sense to me...act scared of a bully and he gets more confident and bullies more.

This man speaks the truth !

You cant let terrorists control you.

Then again, i got a bad feeling about this new year's... esp with the Bhutto assassination.

Then again, i got a bad feeling about this new year's... esp with the Bhutto assassination.

Perhaps but Belgium is like one of the smallest and shittiest countries on this world.

Why would any big terrorist organisation target us. I mean it's not like we invaded Iraq or did anything fucked up.

If anything USA should be targeted on new years eve. Fuckers, if the bomb us I will personnaly go to Iraq shoot bin laden and eat his eyes.

i would rather be blown up by terrorist then being treated like a potential criminal all the time and having my rights further curtailed.

Personally, I doubt anything will happen. In Britain they fail massively at planning. It would actually be a lot less obvious if they put up billboard ads and large neon signs.

Yup, but once you're in you can't get out, and everytime I want out they pull me back in.

so now i'm stuck here with you faggots. but that's not the point.

Niggers ruined my new years eve now I'm gonna kill someone.

:rofl: I like this kid

no they need him to be alive to continue the bullshit...

every "new" video is proven again and again to be pre dec 2001, not to mention there are numerous eyewitness reports of his death and funeral (granted these arent 100 percent trustworthy)

no they need him to be alive to continue the bullshit...

every "new" video is proven again and again to be pre dec 2001, not to mention there are numerous eyewitness reports of his death and funeral (granted these arent 100 percent trustworthy)

I have no idea wether he's alive or not either way this once again proves what a pussy country Belgium is, even during WW1 they picked a fight with Germany while Germany was never interested and they steam rolled over Belgium now they submit to the ruling of terrorists ?

Before you know it, we'll be doing everything according to their plans

Back