ATTN RAYN: Beastiality and people are being mean to Skysnipe on TW!!!

Fancy Cat

Contributor
Veteran XX
his threads aren't that bad, at least they aren't ron paul this or kurayami that or hitler bush or omg so drunkz lol

and so what if he plays an insane amount of WoW?

this is a gaming website. its what we do.

i don't think skysnipe is a good poster by any means but i don't understand all the e-hate and just meanness. you guys are seriously dicks for no reason. he's a nice kid. why do you hate him so much?

Last edited:
owned

7:30 pm sunday eh

guess its the 30th isnt it. Got any plans? You gonna go fuck a billion jappy girls tomorrow night?

owned

7:30 pm sunday eh

guess its the 30th isnt it. Got any plans? You gonna go fuck a billion jappy girls tomorrow night?

i'm on duty tonight so i'm stuck on the ship till 9am tomorrow morn. my buddy is already in tokyo.

i'm gonna go but i'm not gonna go big. i went out with a bunch of people 2 nights ago to this "chu-hi stand" where you drink these fruity drinks outside. these chu-his were ridiculous though. Soooooo potent. I got slammed and the next day i wanted to puke all day. even this morning i felt nasty. so new years i'm only going to have 2-3 drinks and try to slay them ladies sober.

lulz

was it the potency of the drinks, or the fruit flavoring, or the amount of drinkyness you did, that made you all 'oh barf'

Back