phone is dead lost charger HELP!!!!!!!!

Rambro

Veteran XV
shouldnt i be able to charge my phone via PC?

I loaded the software which has the drivers, and i have the correct cable, but i cant turn the phone on, im assuming its because it will take a minute to get enough power?

am i correct?

shouldnt i be able to charge my phone via PC?

I loaded the software which has the drivers, and i have the correct cable, but i cant turn the phone on, im assuming its because it will take a minute to get enough power?

am i correct?

no.

What type of phone is it? Does the charge light come on after a few seconds of being plugged in?

If its a Treo and you're running Windows Mobile 5 you can't charge via USB. The WM6 update enables the ability to charge via USB.

ok at first i said to myself thanks smartass....how nerdy can u be to have nearly 1000 viewers on a cell phone forum on a friday night

but guess what!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT ONLY DID I FIND OUT WHAT ALL THE EXTRA PEICES IN MY BLACKJACK BOX WAS FOR I GOT MY QUESTION ANSWERED!!!!!!!

HERES TO THE EXTRA EXTENDED BATTERY THAT IS CHARGED AND DOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT ITS ON AND POPPIN TONIGHT DUDES

THANKS TO GREYGHOST

NOT ONLY DID I FIND OUT WHAT ALL THE EXTRA PEICES IN MY BLACKJACK BOX WAS FOR I GOT MY QUESTION ANSWERED!!!!!!!

HERES TO THE EXTRA EXTENDED BATTERY THAT IS CHARGED AND DOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT ITS ON AND POPPIN TONIGHT

It's too bad they haven't invented something to send out with consumer goods, such as a manual or something. Eh, oh well, maybe some day. But at least you seem to be coming along on your ESL, good job.

energizer also sells some kind of contraption that allows you to charge phones by using good ole fashion batteries... but then again why not just go buy a fucking charger?

rambro needs his cellphone to call his homies to get hooked up with the dopest chronic and kfc possible

actually is it possible that i never gave a fuck to read the manual to find out the little gadgets or even care about what else was in the box?

faggot

actually is it possible that i never gave a fuck to read the manual to find out the little gadgets or even care about what else was in the box?

faggot

Obviously that was the better choice. Not read anything about your phone, but instead post on tribalwar, read responses, then read a cell phone forum, then reply on TW and call everyone faggots because you are so retarded. Sounds much more logical than reading a manual, what was I thinking?

damn mooky i wasnt even talkin to u DOG!

i was talkin to glitter shoes only......

anyway thats enough tw for a friday night wouldnt u say?

actually no u probably want to sit here and run down the costs of putting that little manual together + the testing and user friendliness of the layout

but guess what i dont, u win dude

now i will kindly slide off for the night to get some pussy while u read about the pros and cons of blu ray vs hd-dvd or some shit

Naw dogggg, I'm just sayin ya know, dog? That RTFM is pretty common knowledge, y'naw what I'm sayin, yo? But for realz, reading is for pussy ass virgin fags anyway, so I hurr what you sayin.

Obviously that was the better choice. Not read anything about your phone, but instead post on tribalwar, read responses, then read a cell phone forum, then reply on TW and call everyone faggots because you are so retarded. Sounds much more logical than reading a manual, what was I thinking?

^^^ :lol:

That's what I was thinking.

Back