Remember my "lol millionare lol" idea... well someone did it successfully... shit

AkumA

Contributor
Veteran XX
Remember my "lol millionare lol" idea... well someone did it successfully... shit

Remember my "lol millionaire lol" idea... well someone did it successfully... shit. Same shit as the lottery/gambling idea

Welcome to SilverTag Auctions!!

Its an auction site with a membership fee. Who ever has the lowest bid wins, but it has to be the lowest unique bid. So if everyone puts 1cent, of course you don't get it - but if you're the only one to put 6.72, and it's the lowest one that no one else put. The proceeds from the auctions go to charity which was also part of our idea. They make the money on the memberships.

Our design was WAY better... shit. I knew I was on to something. Lesson learned. Follow through.
2004141453520781431_rs.jpg

Last edited:
wasnt your idea was to have people write essays

That was not my idea. That was one of many random ideas I was tossing around. It to be a contest of sorts, could have been an online game, where the highest score wins, essay whatever.

I could have teamed up with any of those desktop TD games for example and made it so the highest score wins. It had multiple angles. Nothing was set in stone.

i've got an idea cooking too... i'm gonna follow through on it though :brows:

granted, i don't think it will make me a millionaire but w/e

Coming up with a million dollar idea is easy as shit. Executing it is where the difficulty lies.

success is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration, akuma. just because a site is successful with an idea similar to yours doesnt mean shit.

for example google video was there way before youtube with essentially the same idea. there were tons of social networking myspace-like sites way before myspace. pvrs existed before tivo. etc.

and im comparing knowns here. dont forget the hundredfold more unknowns with comparable ideas that never got a spotlight.

I've got an idea, it's a calendar that has...A CLOCK on the bottom of it, and no matter what page you turn it to, the clock always shows, so you know the date AND time.

fucking genius

The Key To Internet Success:
[x] make site similar to akuma's idea ( yes, only akuma has this idea )

Is that everything? Please tell me all your ideas Akuma. I'd like to be the owner of a successful internet buisness.

Back