[So] Some fucker hit my car and ran off while I was parked getting lunch

SL83

Veteran XV
Big ass dent/scratch on the passenger side of my car.

Just noticed it on the way back from getting my lunch. Looks like it was a big utility van that hit me.

No one left a note or number, they just did it and left. Car isn't even 6 months old yet.

What am I supposed to do?

Go back and park in the same spot, then hide in the bushes. It may take a little while, but they'll be back, and will probably hit your car again. When they do, jump out of the bushes and run at the van yelling and screaming. They'll probably speed away. So, you'll have to do it again. This time, when they hit your car, jump out and get the license plate number. Wait a few days, park in the same spot again, but this time hide in a different bush. When they hit your car, jump out and yell "I got your license plate number bitch!".

They won't hit your car again after that.

Big ass dent/scratch on the passenger side of my car.

Just noticed it on the way back from getting my lunch. Looks like it was a big utility van that hit me.

No one left a note or number, they just did it and left. Car isn't even 6 months old yet.

What am I supposed to do?

Call the cops if you plan on filing a claim with your insurance... they'll need a police report of the hit and run or they'll reject your claim.

Back