[Adderall]

spydur

Veteran XV
Wow. A friend gave me a 60mg of adderall last night so I could focus and get a paper done that I have put off doing. Yikes! I've never had any drug like this before, and wow do I feel like I could theorize anything under the sun. Wish me luck to finish 2 papers by 4:30 this afternoon. I've been up for like 24 hours already.

Wow. A friend gave me a 60mg of adderall last night so I could focus and get a paper done that I have put off doing. Yikes! I've never had any drug like this before, and wow do I feel like I could theorize anything under the sun. Wish me luck to finish 2 papers by 4:30 this afternoon. I've been up for like 24 hours already.

Stay up another 48 and the real fun starts.

Yes, it was probably a mistake. There is no part of me which believes it was a good idea to accept that offer.

next time, crush it and snort. then you will become addicted, start robbing people for 10 or 20 bucks, and eventually some crack head will kill you, thereby eliminating your useless threads.

60 mgs is way too much. I use 10s and they keep me going for about 6 hours at a time.

In the middle of my 10 hours into finals studying at 7:07 am, another 4 hours to go before final number 1 of the day.

I don't see how you were soliciting advice, or in what way you expected anyone to be a good samaritan. You seem to just be proclaiming how cool it is that you just took za drugs mon. Do you want a cookie for pill popping? A pat on the back?

its fun until the third day awake when you literally begin to hallucinate.

i've dropped LSD and not gotten the hallucinations i got last wednesday

Back