picture001smallvf9.jpg

picture002smallrd9.jpg

picture003smallzx3.jpg

picture004smallub1.jpg

picture005smallfh5.jpg

picture006smallch7.jpg

Long time user, first time builder.

Thx for your help TW :rolleyes:

Datata - Yeah, its an "odd" graphics card. Its silent :D PS its only an 8600GT because everything tech/computer is expensive in Australia. I've only got a year left at uni so I've done the cheap option. It'll serve me well until I can afford a beast worthy of haxing j00r bytes. (And then I'll give this computer to the parents)

MoFo - The cables are looped up now. That photo was taken before we'd finished. And its got a solid piano black side on it anyway, you can't see any of the cables when its closed :D

Artemis Pokemon - I'm helping a friend watercool his PC over summer (aka winter for you stupid upside down llamas). This one doesnt neeed it.

"we" = a friend of mine from kindergarten.

Neither of us had built a computer before. He was pretty much here to help drink the beer. Only thing he really helped with was handing me things, re-positioning the light (Lampy of this thread) and reading out the vista serial number.

I remember the first time I built a computer. I was so nervous and careful.

Now I just take shit and toss it in. :shrug:

I was pretty careful when I plugged it all in. Then I had to unplug lots of the cables when I routed them behind the hdd. I plugged them all back in in under 30seconds... :D (i deserve a bj)

PS: I used my trusty, lucky, handy-dandy pocket-knife (shown in picture 5, above) and didn't have one of those stupid wrist strap things.

Back