Just fyi to the rest of the acc.

Fun time is over.

MeSlayer
12-08-2007, 03:09 PM
oh great

does this mean more veor threads?

eggo
12-08-2007, 03:32 PM
so has |V| taken over on making all the sport threads now that SharpShooter's KANSAS STATE WOO bull**** has subsided?

|V|
12-08-2007, 03:33 PM
Nah, just basketball.. if y'all want to talk hockey or soccer or some ****, I can't help you there.

Yogi
12-08-2007, 04:16 PM
Fun time is over? It's always fun when we beat Duke. And no one has done it more regularly recently than my Terps (especially AT Cameron indoor). Oh and UNC is gonna woop you too.

pino
12-08-2007, 04:18 PM
Heres for the terps smoking tobacco road, again.

impulse
12-08-2007, 04:19 PM
Fun time is over? It's always fun when we beat Duke. And no one has done it more regularly recently than my Terps (especially AT Cameron indoor). Oh and UNC is gonna woop you too.

i love you yogi. i'm glad im not the only huge terp fan on tw.

Fear the turtle baby!

eggo
12-08-2007, 04:22 PM
I have always liked the Terp Turtle :]

cancer
12-08-2007, 04:22 PM
the only reason i watched duke in the past few years was to see jj redick dominate from range

now that he's in the nba...well forget it :)

Paladin-5
12-08-2007, 04:35 PM
fuke duke
go UConn

|V|
12-08-2007, 04:40 PM
I like how Maryland wins one championship and suddenly thinks it's Duke's rival.

Fear the Turtle.... in the NIT.

Yogi
12-08-2007, 04:43 PM
I like how Maryland wins one championship and suddenly thinks it's Duke's rival.

Fear the Turtle.... in the NIT.

I remember watching a game a few years ago. Duke vs doesn't matter. at the end of the game the students started chanting "we want maryland". The next game was against NC State.

Makes you wonder.

Masamune/Xerxes
12-08-2007, 04:44 PM
I would love to see a BC college basketball/football team/player that is legitimately badass. **** Matt Ryan. **** Emeka Okafur. **** Ben Gordon. New England college sports has had dick since Marcus Camby graduated after blocking the **** out of Tim Duncan and Wake.

|V|
12-08-2007, 04:46 PM
I remember watching a game a few years ago. Duke vs doesn't matter. at the end of the game the students started chanting "we want maryland". The next game was against NC State.

Makes you wonder.

Well, I jest, the Maryland-Duke games in the past few years have been some of the best games in basketball. Hope Maryland's back this year too. Obviously NC already is, so should be some great hoops this year in the ACC.

geekcola
12-08-2007, 04:46 PM

Makes you wonder.
umm Maryland is irrelevant in hoops now, didn't you get the memo?

Yogi
12-08-2007, 04:50 PM
Well, I jest, the Maryland-Duke games in the past few years have been some of the best games in basketball. Hope Maryland's back this year too. Obviously NC already is, so should be some great hoops this year in the ACC.

We're young. Lots of turnovers and young mistakes. First 4 off the bench are frosh. They have their moments though. They'll improve as the season goes on but will take their lumps.

cheezit
12-08-2007, 04:58 PM
they're back because they dismantled Michigan?

thats not exactly a great feat.

|V|
12-08-2007, 04:59 PM
*****slapped the Badgers too (my other fav team). And Marquette.

TStrike
12-08-2007, 05:20 PM
We are back this year. And Paulus is actually playing with some purpose now that N. Smith legitimately threatens his PT. The only missing piece is a really solid post player (PF/C; Zoubek doesn't cut it), but our athletic smaller players still create enough matchup problems to make us good even against bigger teams.

impulse
12-08-2007, 05:35 PM
MD should have decent year. Our team is very very young but our new kids are looking pretty promising. they make mistakes but they seem to be learning pretty quickly. Tomorrow's game against BC should be interesting... I'm excited to see how they handle ACC pressure.

This year essentially is going to be a lot of working out kinks and figuring out the best rotations. I honestly feel like we have a great and highly talented group of frosh. Give 'em time...we'll start turning heads soon enough.