alpha dog ..

AkumA

Contributor
Veteran XX
the druggie brother - he beats the shit out of everyone at that party..

horrible movie, but hes a psycho badass

Goddamn it. This just started to come on HBO and I haven't gotten to watch it, now you've ruined it for me. Fuck you.

gall.off.topic.jpg

i know a guy whose older brother went to school with jesse james and all those dudes... he said he hadn't seen the movie but i told him about the psycho brother and he said the guy was nothing like that in real life.. he was just some average stoner, not a badass. and jesse james hollywood was really the guy's name. he said he was in like 7th grade with him and the teacher couldn't believe that was his name

i know a guy whose older brother went to school with jesse james and all those dudes... he said he hadn't seen the movie but i told him about the psycho brother and he said the guy was nothing like that in real life.. he was just some average stoner, not a badass. and jesse james hollywood was really the guy's name. he said he was in like 7th grade with him and the teacher couldn't believe that was his name

wait what? is this a true story or something?

Didnt like the movie?? I liked the movie... and yeah, he was a badass.

I liked the movie cause it was based off a true story, and according to many interwebbery sources, it was pretty close to what actually happened.

anyway... yeah, that guy was badass.

did you notice that they were playing Tribes Vengeance in it? using a xbox controller though..and the sounds were from a ww2 game :rofl:

movie was so so...but timerlake was decent in it

Back