i now know the feeling of losing nearly everything

veorx

I traded my soul for this title
Veteran XV
this past wednesday night my house caught fire and burned. nearly everything i owned was in said house.. i lost just about everything i own (clothes, electronics), including a number of irreplacable family photos, letters, and keepsakes.

also, we lost all of our firearms. 16 total, including 4 generations of shotguns.

i have some photos of it if someone knows where to send them.

it is really difficult to walk through the place where you grew up and realize that it is no more.

oh well.

can't say i feel sorry for you since you are always such a douchebag

consider it a lesson in humility

fire_meaney.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
this past wednesday night my house caught fire and burned. nearly everything i owned was in said house.. i lost just about everything i own (clothes, electronics), including a number of irreplacable family photos, letters, and keepsakes.

also, we lost all of our firearms. 16 total, including 4 generations of shotguns.

i have some photos of it if someone knows where to send them.

it is really difficult to walk through the place where you grew up and realize that it is no more.

oh well.

that sucks man, sorry to hear that.

ill host em for you if you want to share, i dont mind

i asked for no compassion or sympathy. i was just posting my thoughts.

italian how do i send them to you

ayz, i understand that you are mad at your dish washing parents for being immigrants, but thats no reason to take it out on all white people.

gang actually the fire department responded pretty quickly. i was surprised.

:( good luck man. I was just thinking tonight about how shitty it would be for my place to burn down.

Back