Very OFN = X files predicts 911

especially the part that the gov't does it

then uses explosives to take the buildings down

am i rite

It's hardly a new idea. Tom Clancy wrote about the same thing happening to the White House in one of his books, I think.

The guy says that there is a small group of politicians who would profit from a scheme to fly a large plane into new york in order to go to war with a tin pot dictator.

IRL,

We had a plane fly into new york

and

We have a small cabal of people in the government making tons of money off of a war with a tin pot dictator

There is no EVIDENCE that there was a plot by the government, and we know it was bin laden, but still... :tinfoil:

You know its not really predicting anything, considering 9/11 was just the left over remenants of The Bojinka Plot which happened in 95.. who woulda thought that a episode aired in 2001 would steal terrorist schemes from a plan that occurred in 1995 :shrug:

Oh link if anybody wanted to read up on Bojinka, pretty crazy shit they had planned out:

The Bojinka Plot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

YEAH AND THE BIG LEBOWSKI PREDICTED 9/11 AS WELL BECAUSE THE DUDE WRITES A CHECK DATED 9/11 AT THE SUPERMARKET AS HE GLANCES AT GEORGE BUSH MAKING A SPEECH AND INDEPENDENCE DAY DID AS WELL BECAUSE WHEN JEFF GOLDBLUM GETS ON AIR FORCE ONE HE OPENS UP HIS LAPTOP AND THE CLOCK TICKING DOWN SAYS 9:11.

TERRORIST ALIENS ZOMG ASDKFH;ASKF

You know its not really predicting anything, considering 9/11 was just the left over remenants of The Bojinka Plot which happened in 95.. who woulda thought that a episode aired in 2001 would steal terrorist schemes from a plan that occurred in 1995 :shrug:

Oh link if anybody wanted to read up on Bojinka, pretty crazy shit they had planned out:

The Bojinka Plot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Where are they now? said:
Mohammed Jamal Khalifa, a Saudi businessman from Jeddah who is married to one of Osama bin Laden's sisters, was in the Philippines earlier in 1994. He was arrested in 1994 in Mountain View, California for conspiring in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing. He was financing the Bojinka plot, according to the content that the Filipino investigators forwarded to the United States. The INS deported Khalifa to Jordan in May 1995. He was acquitted by the Jordanian court and moved to Saudi Arabia. He was murdered in his hotel room in January 2007 in Madagascar.

im not sure if that makes me pleased or creeps me out

justice is what you make of it.

Back