[SO] My 360 just redringed

starwolf_nexus

Veteran XV
god damn M$ and all you faggots saying it's a better system then the PS3

now I get to talk to some damn terrorist after waiting on hold for over an hour trying to get a RMA sticker so they'll fix it under warranty.

darth_vader_nooo1.jpeg

My 360 has RRoD'd a few times playing Assassin's Creed. I stick a fan next to it when I'm going to be playing AC for a long period of time and it works fine.

after going out and buying mass effect and then trying to play a game on the console I haven't touched in over 2-3 months... that to me is Ironic

What I find amazing is the lack of hue & cry.
Screw extending my warranty - give me a product that works?

The QA on this piece of hardware MUST have been outsourced to the most backwards tribe of pygmies ever known.

I've never said it was better than the PS3. The PS3 is junk, but at least it runs.

i hope mine doesn't die again, it froze once while i've been playing mass effect so far and i've been playing for like 10 hour sessions. Felt the back of the console and it feels really cool and not hot like my last console that bricked. If it does die i better get a fucking new one with hdmi and new chip.

What I find amazing is the lack of hue & cry.
Screw extending my warranty - give me a product that works?

The QA on this piece of hardware MUST have been outsourced to the most backwards tribe of pygmies ever known.

no kidding, if a sony product died at even 25% of the 360 deaths there would be non-stop bitching about how sony sucks.

Back