Check out this Cool Zoetrope

how is the california adventure park btw? every time i end up going to that area, we always end up choosing disneyland over it for the one day we have available to check any of it out :shrug:

how is the california adventure park btw? every time i end up going to that area, we always end up choosing disneyland over it for the one day we have available to check any of it out :shrug:

its cool there is some bigger rides and THEY HAVE BEER at the California Adventure Park.

there is also this ride called Soaring over California and its fucking bad ass. they introduce smells on the ride and everything.

i guess its not getting very good attendance numbers tho so soon they are going to redo the whole park. Plus build some more Adrenaline type rides.

so basically its more for adults but they still have some cool kid stuff like the zoetrope and a show where kids get to talk to Crush and he talks back. its pretty neato for little kids. Also the 3d Bugs Life show is fucking awesome. They did a great job with that.

california adventure was awesome, and now they are dumping like a billion dollars into it to make it even more elite

Back