Had to share this with you guys...Interesting

Warpeanut

Veteran X
So, 2 weeks ago this girl sent me an pm thru myspace, sayin that i was hot and she even sent me her msn addy,anyways i added her and we talke for a while. 3 days ago she asked me to start my webcam and that she wanted to see me naked, i did showed my webcam but only my face cuz i dont do webcam shows. then she sent me a picture and guess who it was??? Raven Riley (Reference: Raven Riley NSFW) and 2 months ago this same shit happened to my cousin and a friend of mine, and they did show some skin for her. after i saw that picture I decided to play the game and try to find out who she/he was (cuz i thought it was a fag)anyways, I started asking her personal questions about who she work for, who she was, she told me she is 23yrs old, and she is latina but wont tell me who is behind all of this (some sort of company) she also said i was one of the good ones and to keep it that way, at this point i was more into finding out whos behind this. I gave her my personal email so she can email me and tell me about all of this but she said that she cant do that cuz i was a nice guy and "they" would care about this and i was going to be in trouble.

So my question is, does anyone of you guys have heard anything about this? I really want to know who the fuck is trying to get screenshots of naked guys. this is fuckin nuts and will try to get more info.

cliffs:
*girl added me to myspace using picture of raven riley
*there is a secret company behind this
*didnt got naked on webcam
*I gonna get in trouble if i keep asking her more
*What kind of trouble? want to find out

also sorry for my poor english

So, 2 weeks ago this girl sent me an pm thru myspace, sayin that i was hot and she even sent me her msn addy,anyways i added her and we talke for a while. 3 days ago she asked me to start my webcam and that she wanted to see me naked, i did showed my webcam but only my face cuz i dont do webcam shows. then she sent me a picture and guess who it was??? Raven Riley (Reference: Raven Riley NSFW) and 2 months ago this same shit happened to my cousin and a friend of mine, and they did show some skin for her. after i saw that picture I decided to play the game and try to find out who she/he was (cuz i thought it was a fag)anyways, I started asking her personal questions about who she work for, who she was, she told me she is 23yrs old, and she is latina but wont tell me who is behind all of this (some sort of company) she also said i was one of the good ones and to keep it that way, at this point i was more into finding out whos behind this. I gave her my personal email so she can email me and tell me about all of this but she said that she cant do that cuz i was a nice guy and "they" would care about this and i was going to be in trouble.

So my question is, does anyone of you guys have heard anything about this? I really want to know who the fuck is trying to get screenshots of naked guys. this is fuckin nuts and will try to get more info.

cliffs:
*girl added me to myspace using picture of raven riley
*there is a secret company behind this
*didnt got naked on webcam
*I gonna get in trouble if i keep asking her more
*What kind of trouble? want to find out

also sorry for my poor english

"after i saw that picture I decided to play the game and try to find out who she/he was (cuz i thought it was a fag)"

whaaazup camho?

I think I can clear this up with one minor edit:

Warpeanut says "I really want to ... get screenshots of naked guys."

Last edited:
How the fuck could you get in trouble? The government is secretly trying to get naked webcam shots of people and if you ask too many questions they will kill you?

Give me a break.

look :

Diana says:
Just dont mess uo
Diana says:
up
Diana says:
Remmeber one thing
Diana says:
someone is always watching you
Diana says:
and it might not be me next time
Diana says:
donr worry you wont you only get in trouble if i report you, but theres no reason to do it
Warp says:
well they gonna have to work hard cuz im moving to another country in 13 days
Diana says:
It doesnt matter where you move, the internet is all over
Warp says:
tell ur boss to fuck off

dude.. why are you FUCKING wasting your time?

you obviously cant get ANYTHING in real life and if this is a BIG CRAZY deal for you... wellll.... i envy you

ps.. see sig

Back