[homo(wners)] Homeowners Insurance

Is this another thread to remind us that you bought a house recently?

Because we still don't give a fuck.

you pay 450? I've been quoted between 6 and 650 so far

is your local company a branch of a larger insurance firm? Allstate, Farm Bureau, or liberty mutual or something?

you realize this depends on where you live right? much like car insurance.. surely, you don't think Home Owners insurance is the same in florida as it would be in ohio for the same house.

no, this is a thread about homeowners insurance. Carry on with your sad internet existence.
Yeah, I'm the sad one.

Because I came to TribalWar for advice, instead of doing my own research or maybe, I dunno, asking my family or my neighbors.

Who lives their life on this site again? Hmm?

I'd recommend going through whoever does your car insurance if that's an option. I also ask for advice on TW but I don't think I have ever actually heeded it aside from the Resume stuff which actually was pretty helpful.

maybe im doing my own research AND asking some of my colleagues on tribalwar. Perhaps I've already asked my neighbors and family, as well as all of my professional friends.

Maybe I would like even MORE information so I can do things right and get the best deal possible.

Maybe I'm taking one more step and asking a huge cross section of people from all walks of line. Even disgrunted members of the armed forces who act like pompous punk bitches on the internet and waste everyones time.

fuck off data you fucking loser
picard_facepalm.jpg

would you ask advice about any aspect of closing on a new home?

for my first house I did

I mean sure 95% of TW posters are morons but there are still people who've got houses etc.

contrary to recent posting trends, this isn't 4chan...

I don't know why you guys think it is so weird to solicit advice about boring stuff. If TW sucks so bad why do you still hang otu here?

Back